MP3 Again

Started by Atariangamer, July 07, 2009, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZ Trooper

I've got my own midi crackers.

I've also learned E1M1 and E1M5 (after listening to the Chex Quest Hero videos), but I haven't gotten around to uploading them...
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

The Green Avenger

Plz to upload to CQ gallery?
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Manny Cav

What Chex Quest Gallery? If you're talking about my old website that got left in the dustpan for awhile, then I've already done that. :P If you're talking about the public Chex Quest Fan Forums gallery, then that's really not up my department.

Good MP3s, by the way. I like the E3M3 ones better. You should make more of these. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Quote from: Manny Cav on September 12, 2009, 10:07:35 PM
What Chex Quest Gallery? If you're talking about my old website that got left in the dustpan for awhile, then I've already done that. :P If you're talking about the public Chex Quest Fan Forums gallery, then that's really not up my department.

Good MP3s, by the way. I like the E3M3 ones better. You should make more of these. ;)

He means the Downloads section on the CQFF. ;)
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Manny Cav

Yeah, I kind of figured that. :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Datra

It's one of those "hey, ya never know" situations.
CQHD Community Dev