History

Started by Atariangamer, July 09, 2009, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

.Well, as you know, it wasn't always like this...beat the flemoids, go somewhere else, find more flemoids, go somewhere else, get more flemoids...there was a good time where nothing happened, and the Chex Squadron was a group of elite agents dedicated to going to trouble areas and wars to create peace between the two parties. In around 1987, we had just finished regrouping the old Union of Anomalous Cereals into the Intergalactic Federation of Cereals. The Federation was just 2 years young when we started probing farther into space as a collaboration between Ralston's excellent rocket engineers and Kixx's scientists. We eventually setup the IFoC space station, a movable meeting place of all governmental officials. From there, they could observe more of the universe than ever before. It was almost unbearable, the rumors that we would find something to destroy us all...little did we know we just might have.

.All planets and their moons were being populated and used. That's when the farthest planet, X, home to a sub-standard quality manufacturing complex, found something even farther away...Bazoik. It was almost funny, that we hadn't seen it before, but quick tests proved astounding. The upper crust was almost overflowing with nutrients and vitamins, and powerful energy called 'zorch'. No one really knew what it did, but we discovered that it had untold amounts of power, waiting to be unleashed. The first 'zorch generator' failed miserably. The process just expelled the energy much too fast. They eventually turned to hydroelectrics and solar for power, trying to adapt zorch for other reasons. Eventually, we created extraction machines for zorch. It seemed it was a natural energy found everywhere, just in large amounts on Bazoik. Some bright guy then ran a small quantity through two electrodes, the result...a piece of the ceiling fell. as they experimented with it, it was found that it would zap material away, but to where, no one knew. It didn't hurt people, but materials were affected strongly. It then became popular for construction and demolitions companies.

.About 3 years later, a synthetic form of zorch was produced. It had nowhere near the same deconstructive properties, and seemed to change purple when energized. they also found that it would only become stable on certian frequency intervals. the Federal Frequency Control designated a group of frequencies to be "experimental" and gave them to the scientists to work on. They then found that two sources of synthetic zorch working on the same frequency, then energized, could transport objects between positions. The experimental frequencies were then renamed to teleportation frequencies, so that people's radios and televisions would not become teleportation destinations (as one small accident of the like occurred). The breakthrough was tremendous, and was widely implemented across the Federation. The scientists on Bazoik wished to use this technology, and tried their own experiments with natural zorch routed via frequencies. They never got any results, and we eventually got the synthetic zorch shipped to them. The results of those experiments was a widespread disruption of the zorch levels on Bazoik. Geological disturbances suggested that they had penetrated the core of the planet with energy. It eventually would stabilize and was soon forgotten.

.2 years after that, late 1995, governmental funding of zorch research was cut back, and some of the labs on Bazoik weren't needed anymore. They were converted to full time nutrient harvesting and research. But a zorcher was still held as one of the best ways of getting rid of something. Bazoik soon became a tourist attraction, due to its beautiful orange landscape and renowned arboretum. Thats when the seismic activity started picking back up. Around mid-1996, a volcano had formed, creating a new attraction and providing scientists a deeper look into the core of their planet. Little did we know what would come of it. Looking back now, it was almost obvious, the connections between synthzorch, real zorch, the flemoids, and the quakes...anyway, around October we had a REALLY bad eruption of that volcano. Blasted rocks for miles into space, and a few penetrated the deeper mines. We didn't have the tools to examine them, so we called some of the Squadron to take a sample to the Ralston labs. As soon as we got word of the package being delivered, thats when the maydays came from the upper level mines. Something about green things and slime covering the whole thing...we couldn't tell, but our cameras showed some major stuff happening. It was NOT fun. eventually, we all got cornered and thats where i go blank...i cant tell ya exactly WHAT happened, but we ended up behind this massive wall of goop, stuck to the wall with slime. I tell ya, i thought we were GONERS. But that brave Chexter...He really is the shining star of the whole Chex Squadron. I really thank my lucky stars for him comming. Then as soon as we get back to Ralston after that narrow escape, what happens but they follow us and keep appearing all over the Federation, and even outlying areas...its madness! Thankfully, we have Fred Chexter and the other Squadron members to keep us slightly safe.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah, IDK what this was, but its basically a look at before the events and such.
Theres alot of made up stuff as to science of stuff and history. I dont know,
just something i was trying...

-atari
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

Thanks!

i'd really like to make a radio play or machinima out of this...it'd be pretty epic...

matthias720

Quote from: Atariangamer on July 09, 2009, 08:12:19 PM
Thanks!

i'd really like to make a radio play or machinima out of this...it'd be pretty epic...
QFTWBE (Quoted For That Would Be Epic)
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

...I'm guessing noone else saw this ><

ChexCommander

T'would be really epic, if you could do it.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Kuwabara

That was epic Atari!