Future Contest Ideas

Started by matthias720, August 09, 2009, 01:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabara

I wasn't thinking animation, but that'd be cool! ;D Now if only we could enlist the help of Hayao Miyazaki....l_~

ChexCommander

CQ Anime...*watches Xbolt open up Flash and start episode 1*
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Kuwabara

Who knows, it might be better then that Halo anime.

*shudders*

noob1234

Quote from: Kuwabara on August 10, 2009, 05:53:11 PM
I wasn't thinking animation, but that'd be cool! ;D Now if only we could enlist the help of Hayao Miyazaki....l_~

MIYAZAKI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about a modeling contest? I mean, make a 3d model of a flemoid (there seems to be a problem with making 3d slime...) and judge which one's the best... idk
or 3d zorchers...

matthias720

Quote from: noob1234 on August 17, 2009, 06:17:17 PM
how about a modeling contest? I mean, make a 3d model of a flemoid (there seems to be a problem with making 3d slime...) and judge which one's the best... idk
or 3d zorchers...
That would fall under design (which we already have).
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

ChexCommander

Quote from: noob1234 on August 17, 2009, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: Kuwabara on August 10, 2009, 05:53:11 PM

MIYAZAKI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or 3d zorchers...

Well, the thing is, people have already made 3D models of CQ stuff (Chex Trek and Violation Flemoid), so I dunno. And it would fall under design.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Datra

Howabout CQ fan art contests. some could possibly follow some kind of theme like "CQ Lounge" themed art or "Chex City" art or "Flemoid Dimension" themed, or just be anything CQ related.
CQHD Community Dev

Maybe, but I think if enough people could draw to make that work we'd have a lot more spriters.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Datra

a spriting contest would be cool. but I was more of thinking along the lines of like a scanned pencil and pen drawing. there is a bit of a difference there.
CQHD Community Dev

LAZ Trooper

I'd go for the Flemoid Concept contest. I've got a few I could enter.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o