Author Topic: I'm Manny Cav.  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
I'm Manny Cav.
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:01:35 AM »
I'm going to plagiarize myself off of the old board. :D

Hello, all. I'm Manny Cav (not my real name), and I've been here awhile, but not as long as a lot of others here. I joined in May of 2007, but I was actually a longtime lurker here since before December of '05 (I can't really remember when I started lurking here). I stopped here around once a month to see how progress was going on my favorite Chex Quest mods, and download any new versions available.

I got the original Chex Quest CD back when it was first released in cereal boxes back in 1996. I liked it ever since, and I soon wanted to visit "www.chexquest.com" to see what the fuss was about. However, I never had access to an internet connection until sometime in 200x. When I did finally get one, I was disappointed to see that "You Rule School" had taken it over. I went out on a quest to find Chex Quest 2, as those same 5 levels got a bit boring after around 8 years or so of playing them over and over again. After multiple failures, I finally succeeded in this measure. It was great! I was excited to finally play more Chex Quest levels. I then went out to seek Chex Quest 3. I played it, and it was far different than anything else Chex Quest that I had ever seen, what with all of the new zorchers, military themed levels, and whatnot (and I found out why sometime later...). I also set out to find Chex Quest 4 and Chex Quest Fighting, but as you can imagine, I never found them, which may be for the best.... I eventually found the "original horde" of Chex Quest sites [Chex Quest Fan Forums, Chex Quest Mania, The Ultimate Chex Quest (which I originally thought ruined Chex Quest, for some reason tongue.gif ), Chex Quest Central, etc.], I started checking the sites over for updates, and, as I previously stated, lurking here for mod updates before finally deciding to make the plunge into the net and introduce myself.

Wow. That's gotta be my longest post here ever. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Chex Quest Fan Forums

I'm Manny Cav.
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:01:35 AM »

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting