Author Topic: Great Stories  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Datra

• Captain of the Chex Ship.
  • Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 9
  • wait a sec'... that's not a Chex Ship!
Great Stories
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »
In this topic you retell exciting and riveting tales of personal experience or stories that you've heard or were told to you. these can be on whatever you feel like, however you feel like but lets keep it forum appropriate of course.

I'll start:
I have a childhood friend who lives about 2 states away. we only get to hang out a few times a year. a few years ago we were planning on driving over to spend the weekend over there. for some odd reason his dad didn't tell him we were coming. it was bizarre but we decided to take advantage of it. my friend's room was in the basement at the time so when we got to his house we went over to his window to see if he was there. sure enough, there he was in his room folding laundry. we spent a good solid 5 minutes sitting in front of his window watching him fold laundry and other things. my friend just happened to look out the window and FREAKED OUT! not out of fear that theres some strange kids looking at him through his window, but out of joy that his old childhood friends "unexpectedly" drove over 2 states to hang out. he rushed out of the house as fast as he could to give us all huge hugs and say "how are you and stuff" it was a very fun weekend in the end.
THE END.

Chex Quester 4 life!!!
"That is regrettable, but not unexpected"-Obisek

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Great Stories
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
Re: Great Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »
one time, I was sitting on the computer, being an introvert, when I read about this great story I heard.  It goes like this:

I have a childhood friend who lives about 2 states away. we only get to hang out a few times a year. a few years ago we were planning on driving over to spend the weekend over there. for some odd reason his dad didn't tell him we were coming. it was bizarre but we decided to take advantage of it. my friend's room was in the basement at the time so when we got to his house we went over to his window to see if he was there. sure enough, there he was in his room folding laundry. we spent a good solid 5 minutes sitting in front of his window watching him fold laundry and other things. my friend just happened to look out the window and FREAKED OUT! not out of fear that theres some strange kids looking at him through his window, but out of joy that his old childhood friends "unexpectedly" drove over 2 states to hang out. he rushed out of the house as fast as he could to give us all huge hugs and say "how are you and stuff" it was a very fun weekend in the end.
THE END.

I couldn't help it. XD

In actuality, one time I was watching a friend go crawdad fishing with his bare hands (the Oklahoma way to do it) when there was one that was THE SIZE OF A LOBSTER!  he wanted to get it, but he was afraid it might snip his fingers off or something.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Offline brain candy

• Blue Blaze Irregular
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
    • same old innocence
Re: Great Stories
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:09 PM »

Offline Batmanifestdestiny