CQTLQ: Discussion Topic

Started by arch129, November 14, 2009, 04:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noob1234

Quote from: arch129 on April 18, 2011, 06:57:53 PM
Just a screenshot to make up for the long wait.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
new flemoids... i SEE... :o keep up the good work arch!!

MajorSlime

man, i've got to get back to modding CQ...
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

arch129

Very much a WIP, but at least your ship isn't a sprite anymore.

MajorSlime

Oh hey, Arch, I was wondering if you could make a 64x64 texture with the IFOC logo to match your sewer ones. (If you already have one, then just point me in the right direction).

VERY nice job on the ship though. I tried doing that once, and it just turned out too blocky... XD

arch129

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on July 13, 2011, 03:22:17 PM
Oh hey, Arch, I was wondering if you could make a 64x64 texture with the IFOC logo to match your sewer ones. (If you already have one, then just point me in the right direction).

VERY nice job on the ship though. I tried doing that once, and it just turned out too blocky... XD

You want the IFOC logo...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

...to be 64x64?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

But what do you mean by my sewer ones?

Anyways thanks!  I do think that my ship is too blocky ATM, I'm hoping with some new textures that I can make it look less stiff.

MajorSlime

Towards the end of Episode 1 in CQTLQ you have a sewer area. I was wondering if you could take on of those textures (specifically CQGNMT13[put it in the middle]) and overlay the IFOC logo on it, and make it sewery looking.

Mainly, I was asking you because you made the textures in the first place and I figured you'd know how to make it look nice.

arch129

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on July 13, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
Towards the end of Episode 1 in CQTLQ you have a sewer area. I was wondering if you could take on of those textures (specifically CQGNMT13[put it in the middle]) and overlay the IFOC logo on it, and make it sewery looking.

Mainly, I was asking you because you made the textures in the first place and I figured you'd know how to make it look nice.

Like this?

PNG
BMP

Lighter Version

PNG
BMP

MajorSlime

Exactly like that. Thanks alot arch! XD

mob720

I see you're still keeping up your great work, Arch. Just a suggestion: on the end episode message you said 'themselfs,' it should be 'themselves.'

/grammar n***

Anyway, great job, can't wait to see more! E1M7 was hard as heck, but a great ending.  If only I coulda gone through that door in E1M1...
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

arch129

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The new HUD is still a WIP.

I really like the ammo graphs! That's a great idea, it would be a good solution for the ammo section of my HUD too, since I have new ammo types.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem