Chex Quest CD

Started by gweepypig, March 20, 2008, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gweepypig

Does anyone have an extra Chex Quest CD I can have or maybe trade something for it? I just have to have one!!!

Richie

I have one, but I would never consider giving it away.  If you want, I could scan the booklet that came with it and the CD label.

Manny Cav

You can download a burnable CD image off of my site in BIN and CUE format. It's uploaded in split archive RAR format to save on my bandwidth and make it easier for those with slower internet connections to download it. Just click my green signature. And welcome to the Chex Quest Fan Forums. 8) Post an introductory topic if you like in the introductions section, make sure to read the board rules, and, of course, have fun. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

gweepypig

I just want the actual disc.

Manny Cav

Then I'm afraid I can't help you. Your best best is eBay or some other site where someone might sell old stuff like this. You might also luck out in a garage sale or something similar, but that's an unlikely scenario.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

gweepypig

can anyone burn a cd of it with the original picture on it and maybe make a cardboard thingy that came with it? 

Replica

I have the CD, nut i'll never give that up! I really have no idea how to do burn it on a cd. Welcome to the ChexQuest fan forums!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

hmm...tips:
1. Go to a place that sells stuff and hunt
2.make your own, like this:

get a printable cd and a printer to use it with
go somewhere and find a scan of the cd
print the image onto the cd.
then, find a scan of the case it came in (or just put it in a plastic sleeve, I can't remeber which)
and print it out and fold it. then download the image from the CQG (in Manny Cavs signature) and use alcohol120% to burn the disc, and put it all together and volia! a cq cd.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Richie

Quote from: gweepypig on March 21, 2008, 12:20:41 AM
can anyone burn a cd of it with the original picture on it and maybe make a cardboard thingy that came with it? 

I can do that.  PM me your address, and I'll mail one to you (if you feel comfortable).