Flemoid Metamorphosis

Started by LAZ Trooper, April 30, 2010, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZ Trooper

So since there are Flemoid Larva, I take it Flemoids undergo metamorphosis? So that means they go from egg to larva, then to pupa, then to adult. I presume the "adult" Flemoids are all of the others, and the Flemoid Larva is, duh, the larval stage of Flemoids (although it seems strange that the larva have a more powerful slime than some adults). Are Flemoid eggs those weird pulsing things in the Flemoid slimeball in CQ3? If so, we have 3 of 4 covered. Have we ever seen a Flemoid Pupa? Someone should make one, although all it would do it stick to the wall or ceiling in a slime cocoon, and not actually harm you, so...
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

ChexCommander

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on April 30, 2010, 11:46:54 PM
So since there are Flemoid Larva, I take it Flemoids undergo metamorphosis? So that means they go from egg to larva, then to pupa, then to adult. I presume the "adult" Flemoids are all of the others, and the Flemoid Larva is, duh, the larval stage of Flemoids (although it seems strange that the larva have a more powerful slime than some adults). Are Flemoid eggs those weird pulsing things in the Flemoid slimeball in CQ3? If so, we have 3 of 4 covered. Have we ever seen a Flemoid Pupa? Someone should make one, although all it would do it stick to the wall or ceiling in a slime cocoon, and not actually harm you, so...

I remember in the intro video there was a scene showing either a Flemoid egg and/or a larva (or maybe a pupa?) when a demonstration of the zorcher is shown as well. I don't recall specifically what it was.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Pikazec2012

this atually gives me an idea. can we script it so larva evolve after so many minutes?
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Datra

@Pikazec:Ninja'd That would look pretty cool.

I think it says in Celebi's CQ.com reconstrucion it says that the Larva we fight in-game are ones that don't morph and just keep growing.
So I'm envisioning there being smaller larva out there that morph similar to what CC described in the intro video.

But a pupa stage? imo i'm not too sure. in the intro video the larva expanded instantly into a more adult form. so it seems to me they more of just shapeshift instead of metamorph butterfly style.
CQHD Community Dev

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Datra on May 01, 2010, 07:28:23 PM
But a pupa stage? imo i'm not too sure. in the intro video the larva expanded instantly into a more adult form. so it seems to me they more of just shapeshift instead of metamorph butterfly style.

Actually, in the beginning video, it shows a tiny worm thing, but it doesn't really move that much, so it may be that that was a pupa, and that flemoids have eyes on their pupas in case they get attacked and need to break out only semi-formed, which may have led to the flembomination.

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on April 30, 2010, 11:46:54 PM
Having pupa on walls and stuff would be so cool!  it would be like Gohma eggs from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time!  Once you walk past, the pupa hatches and a random type of flemoid emerges!

BTW: this last post has been your daily allotted dose of exclamation marks.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!