Chex Quest vector logo

Started by LAZ Trooper, January 16, 2016, 01:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZ Trooper

Quite a while ago, Aroenai showed a vector version of the Q logo he'd made. I decided to take a crack at making the original full logo in vector form.

Part of why I did this is to try to get a T-shirt made, but the fact that it has the Chex logo in it may make that impossible. Nevertheless, it's a nice vector version for whatever uses.

Edit:
Here are the exact correct colors for all three. CQ2 on the bottom left, CQ3 on the bottom right.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Awesomedude249

Nice job, but the lightning bolt should be brighter.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

LAZ Trooper

There's a couple different color schemes. I'm going to get just the Q logo made into a shirt soon, I just have to decide which colors.

Current Projects:
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Awesomedude249

Noice. I'd want that T-Shirt, but it would be illegal to sell.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

LAZ Trooper

Unless you made it yourself or had a friend that can make shirts, I doubt anyone could get the full logo one because of the trademarked Chex logo, but the Q logo should be fine. If it works I'll put up the file I used so anyone can get one made.

Current Projects:

Awesomedude249

Pretty sure that ALL the graphics for CQ (including the "Quest" on the title) are copyrighted.

LAZ Trooper

But not as obviously as the Chex logo with the registered trademark symbol next to it, so it can probably get by.

Current Projects:

Awesomedude249

Hmm...Yes, but people would still have to know someone who can make shirts if they want one.

LAZ Trooper

Added correct colors for all three in first post.

Current Projects: