Childhood Drawings of Chex Quest

Started by LAZ Trooper, June 28, 2010, 09:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZ Trooper

So my sister was working on her bedroom cleaning/reorganizing efforts this morning and found a drawing presumably by me at a young age.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Pikazec2012

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on June 28, 2010, 09:55:42 PM
So my sister was working on her bedroom cleaning/reorganizing efforts this morning and found a drawing presumably by me at a young age.

THIS
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

ChexCommander

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on June 28, 2010, 10:11:27 PM

THIS
THIS
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

xbolt

Quote from: ChexCommander on June 28, 2010, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: Pikazec2012 on June 28, 2010, 10:11:27 PM

THIS
THIS
THIS

Replica

Chain Breakor!

That picture reminds me of stuff my brother and I use to make. We even taped Flemoid cutout drawlings on my door. XD
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Wow...as I only got into much older, the only thing CQ I have drawing wise was the few concepts I uploaded to the gallery awhile back, and some really high quality Chex Warrior that I probably need to scan into the computer soon.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

brain candy

Ha ha, this is too cute!  ;D

I swear my brother or I drew something similar when we were crazy little, but I'm sure the drawing is long gone.

QuadrumpusGuy

I think somewhere, I have a drawing of the zorchers from when I was little.

ChexCommander

I'm sure I drew something CQ-related back in the day, but the drawings are probably lost to time.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

I have loads of drawings from when I was very young (6 or 7 years old) of Chex Quest or as I called it back then 'Chex Qwest'.  LOL

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Probably the oldest drawing I have, you see I had blue Flemoids before anyone else.  :P

[spoiler][/spoiler]
A Flemoid concept I had, clearly not fair at all.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Concept of a blue Flemoidus Bipedicus with Armor.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Just like the last one, but it's orange and it has three eyes.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
1 and 2 Plaher Player mode with Doughnut Guy!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Concept of a Cacodemon replacement.  Yup I played Doom at the time.  LOL

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Chex Qwest!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Magenta Flemoids?  Now that's ridiculous.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Purple!?!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
A spider, snake, mummy, triangle, a beehive, a fish and a balloon? o_O  At least I spelled Quest right, but I don't know what that apostrophe is doing there.  <<

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Chex Quest 5?

I always drew maps, and when I was younger, I drew mazes based off of Blake Stone and Doom, sometimes CQ.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Super Searcher

I drew some CQ pictures. I also made up a game when I was a kid about I was the commander of a army called the "Searchers." ::)

I fought many enemies, but you know who were the first ones? Not exactly "Flemoids" but my own kind of slime alien. The Gooey Guys, they are basically the same as the Flemoids. Only made by me.
The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

noob1234

I remember making a "how to play the patooa game[CQ]" series of books, but i don't know where they are.

Lucius

Ahahahaha nice drawings! I remember making a lot of CQ drawings too as a kid and I even drew DooM stuff before I ever even played DooM. There's this picture of a revenant that I drew when I was little before I even saw it so it was pure coincidence.

LAZ Trooper

Going through some old pictures, my mom found another old Chex Quest drawing I made, a long time ago:
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o