Bug Report

Started by Wodd, July 19, 2010, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wodd

I seem to have discovered a bug.

Take a good look at the screenshot. United Cereals, lift en route to secret near location of yellow key (and a couple of Cycloptis)
The good news:  It should be nice and easy to see because of its 1,920 x 1,080 pixel resolution! LOL
"Cast your burden upon the Lord." (Psalm 55:22, Daysies, April 6)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, Daysies, March 10)

noob1234

I think that Chukker is done fixing bugs, but I see nothing. That gray patch at the top is the secret area. However, I found a bigger problem when the lift went up without me:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yup, the dreaded hall of mirrors.

Wodd

Ah, I suppose that seems reasonable, since he has probably not  actively been making any more games since he completed the third one (since that one was essentially the conclusion of the series).
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, Daysies, March 10)

Replica

Quote from: noob1234 on July 20, 2010, 01:57:42 PM
I think that Chukker is done fixing bugs, but I see nothing. That gray patch at the top is the secret area. However, I found a bigger problem when the lift went up without me:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

:facepalm  That is what the picture he posted is of.

Quote from: Wodd on July 20, 2010, 06:47:58 PM
Ah, I suppose that seems reasonable, since he has probably not  actively been making any more games since he completed the third one (since that one was essentially the conclusion of the series).

You never know if that is the end or not. Chukker told me that he wasn't working on modding any time soon do to other projects, but never said CQ3 was the end.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Wodd

Quote from: ReplicaYou never know if that is the end or not. Chukker told me that he wasn't working on modding any time soon do to other projects, but never said CQ3 was the end.

Hmmm, that is interesting. I wonder who Lord Snotfolus' boss is (if he has one). He is quite the flemoid. You would have to admit that. Of course, the Flembomination is not exactly a friendly one. I suppose also that the last part of the ending paragraph does read something to the effect of but if they (the flemoids) ever do again return to the cereal dimention, you know you will be ready for them, indicating the potential for a sequel.

noob1234

Quote from: Replica on July 20, 2010, 08:17:56 PM
Quote from: noob1234 on July 20, 2010, 01:57:42 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

:facepalm  That is what the picture he posted is of.
i didn't see a hall of mirrors in his screenshot, just a few weird pixels

Replica

That was a ZDoom hall of mirrors. The floor texture blurred over the HOM.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

noob1234

WUT i was using Zdoom too

Replica

It only does that if it is below you're point of view. (AKA, if the floor is below the horizon line.)