Main Menu

Website

Started by LAZ Trooper, November 02, 2010, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZ Trooper

I was wondering whether we want a website for this project so we can show people what it has and who worked on it and everything. I have some stuff written up if you want me to do it.

Also, gallery.xboltz.net could use some links to this ST pack stuff.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

noob1234

we totally need this!

matthias720

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on November 02, 2010, 05:24:12 PM
I was wondering whether we want a website for this project so we can show people what it has and who worked on it and everything. I have some stuff written up if you want me to do it.

Also, gallery.xboltz.net could use some links to this ST pack stuff.
THIS!
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

LAZ Trooper

Alright, here's a rough draft I threw together here at the library. A lot more formatting and content to come.
http://cqskulltag.webs.com/

Current Projects:
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Sure, It's a good idea. Is this website free?

A few things:

The ghetto blaster is a SECRET weapon! It's not as funny if we tell them ahead of time!

There's no mega zorcher, I think you mean the Super Large Zorcher. In TNCQ and the lost quest it's the mega zorcher, but the name is too vague, so I called it what it was, an enhanced (super) large zorcher.

QuoteThe Chex Quest Skulltag Pack, is, as it name implies, a package of graphics and levels for the Skulltag port of Doom for the purpose of allowing multiplayer Chex Quest games.

It's more than a package of graphics and levels, it's more like a skulltag total conversion, since it has a lot of DECORATE modifications before the new stuff even starts. It also has stuff that stock skulltag doesn't have (like the new weapons, monsters, and mercury mode)

"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

QuadrumpusGuy

Quote from: 75 on November 02, 2010, 07:08:50 PM
Sure, It's a good idea. Is this website free?

A few things:

The ghetto blaster is a SECRET weapon! It's not as funny if we tell them ahead of time!

There's no mega zorcher, I think you mean the Super Large Zorcher. In TNCQ and the lost quest it's the mega zorcher, but the name is too vague, so I called it what it was, an enhanced (super) large zorcher.

QuoteThe Chex Quest Skulltag Pack, is, as it name implies, a package of graphics and levels for the Skulltag port of Doom for the purpose of allowing multiplayer Chex Quest games.

It's more than a package of graphics and levels, it's more like a skulltag total conversion, since it has a lot of DECORATE modifications before the new stuff even starts. It also has stuff that stock skulltag doesn't have (like the new weapons, monsters, and mercury mode)

LAZ Trooper

Like I said, it's not nearly complete. If you want to write some descriptions and stuff, it would help, especially of Flemoids.

Current Projects:

Sure, I'd be glad to.

But change the ghettoblaster thing real quick... I don't want people seeing that before they play it.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem