Author Topic: Atariangamer  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 54
  • Keelah se'lai
Atariangamer
« on: January 14, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
Well, new board, new intro!

I'm atariangamer, a Chex Quest-er since 1999. My friend gave me the disk for CQ and I got hooked.
After that, I was trying to get xbolt's Ten Year Aniversary wad to work, and found the CQ Wiki. He then
led me to the CQFF, and I've been here ever since. I have bad habits of not finishing projects, not finishing books, and
if you ever see me say I'm leaving...don't beleive it. No matter what I'm doing, I'm going to be on here at least once a day.

It seems to me that every thread that dies, dies with my post being the last one...am I a thread killer?

Chex Quest ROXX
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:40:40 AM by atariangamer »
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Atariangamer
« on: January 14, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Atariangamer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 05:28:36 PM »
if you ever see me say I'm leaving...don't beleive it. No matter what I'm doing, I'm going to be on here at least once a day.
So, you told a big one when you said you wouldn't be coming by for the next 5 months? :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 54
  • Keelah se'lai
Re: Atariangamer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
No, Its just that things work out when you think about them...and my biggest worry got resolved! 4 A's and one B on my report card. Mostly because all my teachers said everyone wasn't doing so hot...they told a big one! LOL. But, anyway, hello world again!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting