Where can I find a copy of Chex Quest

Started by Chexquestfan93, March 10, 2011, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chexquestfan93

I have played Chex Quest way back when it first came out as a kid, I refound it just this morning. Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a copy of Chex Quest, so i can relive the joy of the old days of getting up early and popping in a copy of Chex Quest to play while eating breakfeast as a kid?

Atariangamer

Well, You've got 2 different kinds of ways to play...

If you've got an old computer and know a bit about disk images, we have the original CD backed up somewhere. Just burn and play!

However, if you have a newer computer, the old CQ won't work on it. But, there is a solution.

Charles Jacobi, the artist for the game, came back about a year ago and released Chex Quest 3, which updated the game to modern Windows as well as combining the original levels, the second set of levels they released as an addon back in 96, as well as a new set of custom levels which make up the new Chex Quest 3, with all new graphics and music!

Click Here to Download.

The disc image is at gallery.xboltz.net
That site also hosts alot of rare Chex Quest stuff.

And I'm sure someone else will come in and clear it up a bit more, but yeah..

By the way, Welcome to the Forums!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

Yes, I'd recommend downloading Chex Quest 3 from Atarian's link, it's a great improvement to the original and has all 3 episodes in one!
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

action249

If you would like to have the original cdrom, there is one listed on EBAY item# 260755228617.