Map ideas/suggestions/submissions

Started by 75, January 28, 2011, 12:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesomedude249

I should make a chex quest version of the game "The Theater"...
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

noob1234

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on July 18, 2014, 07:54:38 PM
I should make a chex quest version of the game "The Theater"...
You do realize that's fake, right?

Awesomedude249

The game is not fake, it is actually real. I've seen gameplays and pictures of the CD.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

noob1234

On the Internet, that's not enough. Just another creepypasta

Awesomedude249

Okay, well the game is NOT real, but I was talking about the fan-made version that was made because the game wasn't actually real.

Now, let's get back on topic!

Awesomedude249

Bumping this topic...

Hey Boingo! I want to map E1M6 once I can get Doom Builder again...Probably by sometime in March will I actually have set up DB and completed the map.

DestroyedEDGE

Bump...
Even though most of my maps are bad (really bad. You should see them.), I was thinking of making E2M7, E3M1, and E4M3.

Awesomedude249

Not to be a hypocrite or anything but the last post was 11 months ago.

noob1234

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on November 02, 2015, 04:39:29 PM
Not to be a hypocrite or anything but the last post was 11 months ago.
I believe Boingo is still taking submissions, so this topic is still valid. :P

xbolt

Also, the no-bumping guideline doesn't usually apply to stickied threads.

Awesomedude249

Boingo the Clown

Yeah.  That would defeat the reason for bumping a topic in the first place.