The Ultimate Chex Quest Configuration File -- Doom Builder 2

Started by The Green Avenger, February 03, 2011, 09:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green Avenger

My redone configuration file is currently awaiting approval in the Downloads section.  Please note that, due to changed settings in Doom Builder 2, there is more than one file included in the ZIP file.  Please follow the instructions on the download information in order to install the configuration.  Also note that, until TUCQ is officially ported to GZDooM, this configuration file will be set in Legacy mode.

If this topid should be moved, do not hesitate to move it.  This just seemed like the best place to put it.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Green Avenger

Edited instrux for clarity, and it seems to have unapproved itself.

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

ChexCommander

Hmm, that's funny. I approved it again, though.

Here: http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=110

Ok, it's the same link, just wanted to make sure it hadn't changed.

The Green Avenger

Was just mapping for Legacy a while ago, not even worried about TUCQ at this point.  I discovered that, somewhere along the line, the 3D floors are nowhere to be found.  I have fixed this, but haven't gotten to unsecured Internet to upload.

Boingo the Clown

Guess who won't be able to use it.

Yup.  Me.

DooM Builder 2 won't install on my machine, so I am just going to keep using DooM Builder 1.64 and the config file I made for myself.

The funny thing is that I still do a lot of my editing in an ancient copy of DooMCAD 5.

Atariangamer

Daw...

well hey, DB1 is still a really solid editor.

And I can't even find a download of DooMCAD 5...nor could I run it on this 64bit system
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Green Avenger

ChexCommander