Author Topic: Welcome screen won't show up after screen saver ends.  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Welcome screen won't show up after screen saver ends.
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »
Before, I would simply use the "Blank" screen saver, set it to run after 1 minute, and set the "On resume, display Welcome screen" option on. This way, whenever I waited for a minute, the screen would go blank, and if I interrupted the screen saver, it would throw me to the welcome screen, and I would have to type in my password to get back into my account. This worked for several months, but now, even when I have those options set, and the screen saver shows up for well over a minute, the welcome screen doesn't show up. How can I get the welcome screen to show back up?

EDIT: Never mind. For some confounded reason, it's doing right again, but it was really messed up for the past few days, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:38:50 PM by Manny Cav »
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 55
  • Keelah se'lai
Re: Welcome screen won't show up after screen saver ends.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
...okay...

We had a problem at school with the same reason. Blank screensaver, then the welcome screen would glitch up. By glitch, I mean there were no buttons, no accounts, nothing except the BG and the logo.

But,...nevermind. Ask if you want a custom welcome screen.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Offline Richie

• Administrator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 13
Re: Welcome screen won't show up after screen saver ends.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »
Since the problem is now solved, I'm closing this topic.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting