Bug Report

Started by Wodd, March 07, 2011, 07:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wodd

Hmmm—perhaps I have found a bug. See this image.
Note: The maximus and whatever other flemoids remained around them were defeated in the secret area. I would think that this should not matter, but perhaps it does. Perhaps that is where the bug comes in. Perhaps there is a bug such that, if this is done, the episode does not end.
"Cast your burden upon the Lord." (Psalm 55:22, Daysies, April 6)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, Daysies, March 10)

ChexCommander

Isn't there an exit to E2M5?
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

In CQ3 you only need to kill the Maximus(es). I'm pretty sure there is two though. Kill both ends the level, but in TUCQ/CQ2 there is a teleporter in the water that takes you to the end.

Since your map is from zdoom, it would seem that it is CQ3. My guess is that the difficulty you're on only has one Maximus, which won't work for the two required for the code. I suggest trying a higher difficulty. 
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Hmm... It works fine for me, even if I shoot them from the secret area on the easiest difficulty

What version of Chex3.wad and zdoom are you using?
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

MajorSlime

Apparently my post didn't show up... Anyways, I am almost 100% sure that in all difficulties (at least in chex3), there is a lifedef you need to cross at the other side of the room.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Replica

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on March 09, 2011, 03:25:11 AM
Apparently my post didn't show up... Anyways, I am almost 100% sure that in all difficulties (at least in chex3), there is a lifedef you need to cross at the other side of the room.

No there isn't. The level ends when you beat the two (Maximi?). Strange thing is though, when I enter doom builder, there isn't a script.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.