This IS History

Started by xbolt, March 15, 2011, 08:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChexCommander

DUDE, Chex Quest SE! Man, I remember playing that back when I was first getting into Legacy! Honestly, I really liked all the maps back then, even though I've forgotten about them for so long.

Xbolt, that's twice you've nostalgia'd me this week. T_T
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

noob1234

Quote from: xbolt on March 16, 2011, 09:00:32 PM
But if at least someone is playing these for the first time because of it, then I consider this a success.
Well, that someone is me. :whale

Pikazec2012

Does anyone have a copy of MY wad? sorry old maps reminded me of that. those maps were so BAD! lol
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Loremaster

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on March 25, 2011, 03:44:32 PM
Does anyone have a copy of MY wad? sorry old maps reminded me of that. those maps were so BAD! lol

I believe I have yours somewhere on an external drive. To be fair, they weren't the WORST CQ wads I've ever played.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

ChexCommander

Quote from: Loremaster on July 21, 2011, 02:58:05 PM

I believe I have yours somewhere on an external drive. To be fair, they weren't the WORST CQ wads I've ever played.

Go on...

Loremaster

Quote from: ChexCommander on July 23, 2011, 04:09:34 PM

Go on...

Whats to go on about? I don't know WHERE they are right now.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

ChexCommander

Quote from: Loremaster on July 25, 2011, 03:04:11 PM

Go on...

Well what WERE the worst CQ wads you've ever played?

Replica

Quote from: ChexCommander on July 25, 2011, 09:26:38 PM

Go on...

I don't think that is a good idea to state. Whom ever had the worst wad in Loremaster's eyes probably doesn't want a shout out. (That is besides the feeling that my wad is around the top of his list, because it was pretty bad, but I'm willing to admit that. The point is that he doesn't need to rub it in that person's face.)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Loremaster

Quote from: Replica on July 25, 2011, 11:15:42 PM

Go on...

I don't think that is a good idea to state. Whom ever had the worst wad in Loremaster's eyes probably doesn't want a shout out. (That is besides the feeling that my wad is around the top of his list, because it was pretty bad, but I'm willing to admit that. The point is that he doesn't need to rub it in that person's face.)

Well, I THINK the fellow is still banned, so I believe that point is moot. Master of Nacho's first WAD was the absolute worst one I've ever had the misfortune to play. It was super-linear, WAY too easy, total run-and-gun with the Flemoids just lined up for you to zorch with impunity. Oh, and pits that you could fall in at the slightest breeze, with no way out. The same boring, bland Bazoik wall textures through the WHOLE THING, etc etc etc. At the time I was pretty into playing and reviewing every WAD that came through [and I managed to keep up... for a little while at least], and that WAD was the only one that felt like a chore to play through.

I regret nothing!

ChexCommander

Quote from: Loremaster on July 26, 2011, 04:06:07 AM
Quote from: Replica on July 25, 2011, 11:15:42 PM

Go on...

Well, I THINK the fellow is still banned, so I believe that point is moot. Master of Nacho's first WAD was the absolute worst one I've ever had the misfortune to play. It was super-linear, WAY too easy, total run-and-gun with the Flemoids just lined up for you to zorch with impunity. Oh, and pits that you could fall in at the slightest breeze, with no way out. The same boring, bland Bazoik wall textures through the WHOLE THING, etc etc etc. At the time I was pretty into playing and reviewing every WAD that came through [and I managed to keep up... for a little while at least], and that WAD was the only one that felt like a chore to play through.

Hah, MoN! Oh dear, I can see how that would happen. Ah well.

Good to see ya again though, Lore.