Main Menu

This mod is not dead

Started by 75, February 04, 2012, 06:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've been away from my home for the past month, so I haven't worked on this very often. I have some new maps, and I have a lot of alpha releases, but I can't publicly release them because I still need to finish with the new Slimeproof Suit skin and my fixes to the crate disguise skin.

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost my skill at mapping temporarily, especially in player vs. player maps. I always lose it if I don't play competitively for a while, but I have always been able to get it back.

I hope to resume normal development for this within two to three weeks.

I also need to test CM's maps.

The 24/7 [IFOC] servers are still up (some downtime earlier, though), and I still visit irc://irc.skulltag.net/IFOC when I'm not busy.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

MajorSlime

Quote from: 75 on February 04, 2012, 06:44:59 AM
I also need to test CM's maps.

Map :P And its not even close to being done, btw. I do have most of the scripting done, though. (last thing is the reviving, and I need to put some player activated traps in, as well as finish my secret project >:D)
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

QuadrumpusGuy

BEHOLD I AM ALIVE.

Yes. I've been doing quite a bit of behind the scenes work myself. I have quite a few maps I need to post screens of here, so I'll get on that within this week.