Have You been Defeated by Ultimus?

Started by The Slimeinator, January 14, 2008, 01:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever been defeated by a Metallius or an Ultimus?

Yes.
No.

The Slimeinator

Out with it! Even I have been defeated by Ultimus! He snuck up behind me in the boss room of the second level!
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Atariangamer

Yep, only the first time I play the levels though. I usualy get used to the layout of the level and am able to bust out the strafing and mouse aiming the second time around. I trained on invisable cyberdemons (thanks to chex quest). :-)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Slimeinator

I have an Ultimus mod that is semi-transparent (like the spectre) can WALK THROUGH WALLS AND OBSTACLES, has 10,000 HP (The Cyberdemon only has 4000) AND it's two times faster than the original Ultimus! Don't worry, he's not appearing in Generation Two.

Manny Cav

I'm confused. What game are we talking about here?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Well, it's in Chex Quest discussion, so I THINK we're talking about Chex Quest! :D

Manny Cav

There is no Ultimus in original Chex Quest, unless you are referring to the "leftover levels."
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Not exactly the original Chex Quest. We're just talking about Cyberdemon conversions, like the Metallius and the Ultimus flemoid I made.

Replica

Perpare to tast the raff of the Cyber Flemoid conversion in CQ3! War to E2M8. and go to the consle and wright down. Summon Cyberflemoid. (Make sure your in the open area!) Or just look around using IDCLEV to E4M8!BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHooooooooooo yeah....
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Uhh, now what game is THIS??
The ultimus...Are we talking about the flemoid like in Replica's avatar? (Also the big bosses on E2M5 of TUCQ) or are we talking about (Was it Mob720's?) Metallius with the metal arm that fires rockets?

I have been beaten by the Metallius, but never, EVER with a Ultimus.
(Oh, and the invisible cyberdemon training was when I first downloaded chex quest with legacy from tucows (the loathsome Scifience Studios version) and accidentaly figgured out the map warp.

The Slimeinator

Metallius and Ultimus ARE THE SAME THING!!!

@Replica: I kicked that thing's butt! You call that a tough 'un?

Atariangamer

Oh, no! The metalius has a metal arm that shoots rockets (uber strong and such) and teh Ultimus is the guy that stars as the Baron of Hell replacement in CQ2.

Metalius = Cyberdemon - 25+% rocket
Ultimus = Baron of Hell - 15% ball

Metalius is much harder. BUT! Different mods use it for different things...It isn't so hard in a different version.

Dvader0086

Yep, I have... Sorry to say I didn't god mode up in time...

NOTE: I only use god mode to save me from a cruel fate...

Replica

Quote from: The Slimeinator on January 15, 2008, 01:14:10 PM

:o Even with the rapid fire Zorcher?

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Quote from: atariangamer on January 15, 2008, 06:55:33 PM
Oh, no! The metalius has a metal arm that shoots rockets (uber strong and such) and teh Ultimus is the guy that stars as the Baron of Hell replacement in CQ2.

Metalius = Cyberdemon - 25+% rocket
Ultimus = Baron of Hell - 15% ball

Metalius is much harder. BUT! Different mods use it for different things...It isn't so hard in a different version.
Wrong. The Baron of Hell replacement for CQ2 is called the Maximus, not the Ultimus. Ultimus and Metallius take up the same slot, the Cyberdemon, so The Slimeinator is correct in that sense.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

Quote from: The Slimeinator on January 15, 2008, 01:14:10 PM

Another thing, you just wait till e3m9 8)