Main Menu

Hide and zorch

Started by MidnightTH, May 26, 2011, 10:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightTH

Heres a screenie of HAZ01. I'll get more soon.

Giant billboard is giant.

Heres how HAZ works: Theres a 2 minute timer, Hiders have to hide. when time goes down to 0, The seeker has to find the hiders. The seeker has a speical bootspoon that is a OHKO, So when the seeker zorchs a hider. he is out until the Next round.
Replica is a feeling a little but Hurter........

so... it's a game mode like Hide and Seek?

that's an interesting idea, but I don't like idea of the seeker only having a bootspoon. Are the hiders unarmed?

What I would recommend:

Give the hiders special powers, like temporary invisibility (you can do this by making a special custominventory item).

If you decide to do that, make sure it's done in a way that doesn't add any new player classes, and doesn't change any of the other actors.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Replica

Yeah.. It will be hard because the map will have certain areas you can hide, which means you can't be creative in your hiding spots. Invisibility might help.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

MajorSlime

Hmm...

I really like this idea, and would like to create some maps for it myself, but again, the problem would be making re-usable hiding locations.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

MidnightTH

Hiding inside the GRAY7 building is a neat idea because it has crates. but the platforms as the crates, Should i remake HAZ01? I suck at DECORATE.

I haven't seen enough of the map for me to tell you whether it should be redone  :-\

The screenshot you showed looks underdetailed, though.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

MidnightTH