40s
4 (30.8%)
50s
6 (46.2%)
60 +
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Boingo the Clown

It is fairly hard to tell exactly how old the Commander is.  In the original CQ intro she, like the other characters, is made from primatives, rather than a mesh, so she does not have the detail to indicate her age.  The pfub2 graphic shows a drawn version of her, but detail is again lacking.

My opinion is that the Commander is in her 50s, perhaps older.  This is based on her sounding like she was voiced by Shakespearean actress Zoe Caldwell (I wonder if Chuck can confirm this) with her rich and regal baritone voice, and her apparent respected status with the council.  This gives me the distinct impression that she is a wisened older individual who has risen fairly and honestly through the ranks and earned the respect of her peers.

(NOTE:  Many of you might remember Zoe Caldwell as the voice of the grand councilwoman in Lilo and Stitch.)

Although she is not depicted this way in either the intro or pfub2, I would probably draw her with reading glasses when she needs them and a little more grey in her hair.

What do you think?

Atariangamer

50s does make sense, especially to gain a Commander status. and such.

Anyways, I'd entertain other theories, anyone got some?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

noob1234

I like the 50s idea. (oh, and wouldn't this go in General Chex Quest Discussion? >.>)

ChexCommander

I'd say late 40s to 50s. 60 is too old, 30 is way too young. But I also want to go against the grain and say around 40s.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

MajorSlime

Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

50s. Same reasons.

Mental image of the reading glasses on the neck chain with wrinkles around the mouth area...it's kind of funny.

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

I'm thinking 40s. She seems to be more of a "I'm older but I can still do my job" than "I have grandchildren".
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

LAZ Trooper

You can be 60 an not have grandchildren. Like my parents.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Replica

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on April 03, 2012, 01:28:50 PM
You can be 60 an not have grandchildren. Like my parents.

You're missing the point. >_>'
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Boingo the Clown

Yeah.

I am in my 40s and I don't even have children yet.

Atariangamer

Its not my place to commend there. <_>

But IDK, 40s might work, too. Lower 50s would make perfect sense, but so would the mid 40s
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.