Gametrailers Mentions the Chex Quest forum

Started by koolgool, May 09, 2012, 11:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolgool

Hey everyone! I'm almost positive no one here would remember me. I used to be extremely active in these message boards way back when, but I haven't been back in a long time. Anyway, I saw that just recently a video game vault episode based on Chex Quest was released, and within this video they mention this forum. All my nostalgia! I decided to immediately come back here and show you guys, though it's quite possible you've all already seen it. Anyway, here's the video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/729737

Replica

O____________________________________O

There was a on running joke in a "Presidential election" topic, where we would need to nominate a person for said presidency. Some people began to nominate older members such as you and a few other members. Then the other members reappeared, so we went on joking that the topic was bringing people back. I was saying how unless someone we haven't seen in a long time appears such as Koolgool, I wouldn't even consider it.... but now.... >_<

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I showed up after you disappeared, however you're still remembered by many in this forum. So, welcome back! And nice to meet you!
Thanks for the video. I don't know if anyone posted it before, or I possibly forgot about it.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

xbolt

Well, there's at least one person around here that remembers you! :whale

The screenshot of the forums in the video has the WELCOME TO BRO-CITY banner on. XD

matthias720

Of course I remember you, dude! Welcome back! :whale

Awesome video BTW. Reminds me of a report I did for Marketing 101.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

ChexCommander

Quote from: koolgool on May 09, 2012, 11:40:19 AM
Hey everyone! I'm almost positive no one here would remember me. I used to be extremely active in these message boards way back when, but I haven't been back in a long time. Anyway, I saw that just recently a video game vault episode based on Chex Quest was released, and within this video they mention this forum. All my nostalgia! I decided to immediately come back here and show you guys, though it's quite possible you've all already seen it. Anyway, here's the video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/729737

daFRICK. I swear, guys, that name-calling actually freaking worked! Nice to see ya again, koolgool! You still up in Maine?

And oh wow ahahaha it DOES have the bro-city banner up! Man, I love seeing CQ get brought back to the surface of nostalgia now and then. We're alive, people!
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

'course I remember you, you were one of the first names I saw back on the invisionfree boards. Welcome back!

noob1234

HOLY CRAP IT'S WORKING...
Manny Cav.
Quote from: xbolt on May 09, 2012, 05:01:10 PM
The screenshot of the forums in the video has the WELCOME TO BRO-CITY banner on. XD
:whale

koolgool

Haha, wow, I'm a bit amazed that some of you would remember me. Seems like such a long time ago. xD Well, I think I dropped by a few years ago for a little bit, but I didn't think I stayed long enough to get recognized again.

Quote from: ChexCommander on May 11, 2012, 10:41:35 PM
daFRICK. I swear, guys, that name-calling actually freaking worked! Nice to see ya again, koolgool! You still up in Maine?

And oh wow ahahaha it DOES have the bro-city banner up! Man, I love seeing CQ get brought back to the surface of nostalgia now and then. We're alive, people!
lol, yeah, up in Maine... but what name-calling? xD

noob1234

We were nominating all the old members in the elections and joking about how they would come back if we mentioned them... it's been working so far O:

Richie

I somehow never noticed this.  I was wondering why we had that massive spike in traffic.