Drawings of Chex Quest

Started by noob1234, May 21, 2012, 12:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noob1234

I remember a topic about this before... however I found these.
"How to play the patooa game level 5" was the title of this "book." Apparently I got lazier as the pages went on.... And I wasn't really paying attention to what my dad was doing when he was playing. ("Do this." Really.) And the flembrane was the last to go. (Remember that I was BORN in 1996.) (oh noes parts got cut off oh well)
*DON'T OPEN IF YOUR INTERNET'S REALLY SLOW*
[spoiler][/spoiler]
This was from a bit later, I must have been around 7 at the time. Remember that one cycloptis that used to stay in the corner of the room at the end of E1M3? (It was fixed in CQ3.) I always used to propulsor it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

noob1234

Don't mind if I double post... :p
Some more, um, recent artwork...
I drew on my Spanish binder's dividers. (I got bored :p)
Zorcher doodles
[spoiler][/spoiler]
(yellow tabs)
Flemoids
[spoiler][/spoiler]
moar flemoids
[spoiler][/spoiler]
even moar flemoids
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Comic I made upon The Slimeinator's closing of the "EVIL" Game (If Fred Chexter had come in at that point) Oh and a fail drawing of Fred
[spoiler][/spoiler]
If you can't read it: "A little peace and relaxation for once..." "What's this place?" "What are you guys doing?" "Being random" "haha LOL MANY CANDY" "MANNY CANDY" (crossed out stuff :p) "A flemoid! RUN!!!!" "no, that's The Slimeinator. And he looks angry." "Uh-Oh." "Stop it!!! I shall slime thee!!" "NOOOOOOOO!" "MUCH better."

Super Chex

Reminds me of Adventure Time. n.n This is literally JUST like me... I used to doodle all kinds of Chex Quest stuff. Sadly, I cannot showcase them, because they are lost forever. Pretty fun to look at, this stuff.
:D :p