Chexy Minecraft Action?

Started by wiweeyum, October 19, 2012, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

very interesting to see that again. That was fun!

and that Zelda project looks interesting, i'll have to check it out more!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

LAZ Trooper

I really need to get around to working on the terrain...
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

ChexCommander

woah, this is really cool! nicely done.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

wiweeyum

Aaaaand resurrecting this again, I have some big news. Y'know... mainly that I finished the caverns and they came out great! Lemme tell you, the caverns were a lot harder than the first four levels because of how organic it was. I had to give lots of attention to the floor heights and such for it to feel right.

Anyway, check out the post on my personal blog for details and pictures and stuff. No video yet, sorry. I just finished it about 15 minutes ago and am really excited to show y'all.

ChexCraft Caverns Post

The teleporters have not been touched yet. Just FYI. They don't work at all.

MajorSlime

Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Atariangamer

That's awesomely good looking, man!

Teleporters could easily be improved as well. Doing clocked command blocks instead of pressure plate activated ones would work better, and be easier overall. But...Hey, that's great to see it pretty much 'finished'!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Super Chex

Just a question... will we need just a texture pack, or is this something Imma need MagicLauncher for?
:D :p

I'm a little late but the caverns look great!
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

MajorSlime

This was a texture pack only project if I remember right. Not sure if its still being worked on...
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Awesomedude249

Now one question...when are you going to do this with CQ2?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

I'm not sure if wiweeym and atariangamer are still working on this.

With that said I too would really like to see chex 2 implemented (Chex skyscrapers in Minecraft would be a sight to see) but unfortunately I haven't got time to work on it.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Awesomedude249

Well if anybody can make a texture pack for CQ2...then we would have a pwnz MC map.

What I'm saying is, someone who's willing to make a CQ2 texture pack for minecraft can give it to me, and I will make the MC Map.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

The Cool Man

CQ2 MC game = epic.  :whale +  :lolwut =  ;D. THE EINSTEIN OF FORUMS!

Drwalrustein

Hello there Cool Man but your post doesn't seem to be an importance to this topic but I do like the texture pack.

Awesomedude249

Actually, his post WAS relevant to this topic. Please stop backseat moderating.

Also, I watched the video, you definitely used GXSCC to make those 8-bit chex quest songs.