chex quest 1 lv 1 secret room

Started by 100%bobby, November 25, 2012, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

100%bobby

Its been years since ive played chex quest i loved this game but there's one thing that's alway's bothered me. When i was a kid i wasnt very good so i could never get passed level 2. I started from lv 1 and i dont remember what i did but i went to another room that isnt in lv 1 it looked like a room from lv 4 the layout was the same but there were like 50 flemoids they were every where and i died. i got my brother and he said i must of found there hideout or somthing. but years later when i was finnaly good at playing i could never find that room even in lv 4 i could never find that room does anyone know what room im talking about

Atariangamer

Hey man, welcome to the forums.

To be honest, I don't know if such a room exists at all...at least not with that many enemies. I can't even think of a room that is that full of flemoids, y'kno?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

MajorSlime

It could be the daydreams of childhood cemented into memory. I know I have quite a few of those, where I think something has existed, either in a game or in real life, but it turns out I had made it up at a young age.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

chexquestisawful

Sounds like one of those stories about herobrine or something like that. If you do find it, tho, be sure to let us know.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life!

Give God your life; You won't regret it!

Chex.wad E1M1 has no inaccessible rooms of any kind; perhaps you're thinking of a mod? Or Stolen Chex 3?
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

ChexCommander

Quote from: 75 on November 25, 2012, 07:12:30 PM
Chex.wad E1M1 has no inaccessible rooms of any kind; perhaps you're thinking of a mod? Or Stolen Chex 3?

Actually I think I might remember a similar room to what bobby's talking about in the Stolen CQ3. I used to love playing those levels.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Loremaster

It could have also been some sort of oddball bug. I remember when I was a child ever once in a while I would end up in the episode select screen from DooM, but the only option was Knee-Deep in the Dead. Goofy.

Then again, I also remember having a dream where the Flembrane was a Commonus with some sort of crown on its head, so it could also be that.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!