Author Topic: Some Chex voxels + downloadable demo!  (Read 11511 times)

Offline PSTrooper

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Some Chex voxels + downloadable demo!
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2014, 08:25:44 AM »
Seven more down and a few updates to existing ones: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uox3cvah8q0z89/ChexVox.pk3

Keep in mind these are works in progress and may look bland in certain areas. Like the lid of the mini zorch pack, which I left alone since I don't know how it should look from the top. I welcome anyone to offer their opinions on how certain voxelized items should look, especially if anyone has the ability to make some of the own.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:57:59 AM by PSTrooper »

Chex Quest Fan Forums

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2014, 08:25:44 AM »

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 63
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2014, 11:26:52 AM »
Very very nice.  8)

Offline PSTrooper

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2016, 04:52:11 AM »
Finished the CQ3 chandelier voxel. It took me a month to make this one. I was having problems getting it to hang from the ceiling once it was finally done. The original sprite was hacked to look like it was hanging using blank space at the bottom of the sprite. I did the same thing, but kvx offset kept deleting that extra space from the voxels. I had to use a stray pixel at the very bottom to keep it from doing that, then deleted it in slab6 after it was properly aligned.

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Multiplayer Team Leader
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 26
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »
That's looking really cool!

It's too bad that chukker didn't set the actor to be hanging from the ceiling instead of inserting space below the sprite.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

Want a place to talk about Chex Pack, or Chex Quest in general? Join #IFOC: irc://irc.zandronum.net/IFOC

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting