Another random mention of Chex Quest

Started by noob1234, April 19, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noob1234

At about 1:20 (it's rather brief, but still)

Quote from: noob1234 on April 19, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

I guess whatever the board uses for youtube tags doesn't like youtu.be links, here's the video

around 1:22

EDIT: whoops... heh too quick, noob was still working on it, sorry about that. A mod can delete this if they want.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

tonowasabi

I want to say that this post is very good information to read up on. I'm reading things simple. Not too labyrinthine

Awesomedude249

tonowasabi, please don't post in topics that are more than 2 months old.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

noob1234

^Unless you have something valuable to add to the conversation :P

Loremaster

And next time just click Report and move on, don't reply. Leave it to the Mods and Admins.

I'm not locking this one, as there is the possibility it could have valid updates.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Awesomedude249

But..but...the only admin who checks the forums frequently is Xbolt..And there are no active moderaters....and xbolt doesn't really do anything about it...
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

noob1234

That's unfair to xbolt. Maybe he didn't see it. And that's why the report button exists.

xbolt

I work a lot, so I'm on usually at night. (Though I do check from my phone.) By then, somebody else already said something. But yeah, if you need to, just send a report in, and I'll get to it.

Loremaster

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on September 18, 2014, 10:04:56 PM
But..but...the only admin who checks the forums frequently is Xbolt..And there are no active moderaters....and xbolt doesn't really do anything about it...

I check regularly as well, though I don't post often. Additionally, reported posts generate e-mail alerts for me. So just click report next time.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Awesomedude249

Boingo the Clown

Boingo the Clown

Sorry for the double post, but I found another one.

Skip to 5:44 to see it.