Author Topic: Steal the Cookie 2: The Sequel!  (Read 23276 times)

Offline Awesomedude249

• What am I supposed to put here?
  • Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 31
  • I'm not really sure.
Re: Steal the Cookie 2: The Sequel!
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2015, 01:59:23 PM »
I bribe Chuck Norris with a Big Mac to retrieve the cookie for me. Then I put it inside the room of Impossible, where there is no way to get in, and you cannot smash the walls, destroy them, or otherwise access the room.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Chex Quest Fan Forums

« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2015, 01:59:23 PM »

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 67
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2015, 02:34:46 PM »
Since I am looking for the cookie, but do not plan to use the cookie (to eat), I stand in front of the Mirror of Erised and suddenly discover the cookie in my pocket, along with some useless stone.

I tie the cookie to the grape vines of Tantalus, that move away from anyone who tries to take something from it.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2015, 05:26:04 PM »
I cut the grape vines of Tantalus, and then grab the cookie from it. Then I place it using :lolwut as a guardian.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 01:06:11 AM »
I zorch the  :lolwut then place the cookie in an Adam Sandler movie.  Anyone trying to watch it will be instantly bored to death, or drop to the ground in agony from the pain of having to watch Adam Sandler.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 02:36:27 PM »
I go into Adobe After Effects and open the Adam Sandler movie. I then instantly see a video layer named "cookie." I then make it so the in point of the cookie is the start of time, and the out point is the end of time. Then I take the cookie and hide it with a bag of storebought cookies that taste the exact same as the original cookie.

Offline Nomekop

• a.k.a. frozenLake
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
  • Flem Balloon (Flemoidus Hydrogenus)
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 03:31:09 PM »
Using my cookie detector, I make my way torwards the unguarded bag, before taking the entire bag and sending both it and myself as a pulse of light shooting off into deep space... and manage to make a stable orbit around a black hole, along the photon sphere. Nice.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 11:40:23 PM »
I use a cookie magnet to attract the cookie back to me. I then guard it with a bunch of tiny invincible cyberdemons, all programmed to destroy you. If you try to retrieve the cookie, you will be slowly and painfully combusted molecule by molecule if you try to get the cookie, and if you retrieve it and run away with it or do anything with it, they will just go on with the combustion, following you.

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08:17 PM »
I use a bunch of tiny invincible spiderdemons to defeat the tiny invincible cyberdemons.  While they are fighting, I take the cookie and hide it with the ghost of Bruce Lee.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
Since Bruce Lee is a ghost, and therefore cannot physically touch me, I simply take the cookie away from him and when he tries to kick me in the face, his foot just passes through my head.

Offline darkstone

• Modding... modding... pulling hair out... modding...
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
You don't notice that I take the cookie from you.

(shrugs) Maybe you're nearsighted.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »
I steal the cookie back from you, and then throw you into a cryrogenic freezing chamber. I then hide the cookie in a spot that I will not tell.

Offline Nomekop

• a.k.a. frozenLake
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2015, 06:21:36 PM »
Using the cookie detector again... I beam it out of there with a transporter, before a transporter incident occurs which makes the cookie into two cookies... which are identical in every single way. fearing what may happen, I send one into the far past, and the other into the far future.

Offline Awesomedude249

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • I'm not really sure.
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2015, 08:37:13 PM »
I first go back in time and retrieve one, then I retrieve the other forward in time. I throw both cookies in an incinerator. The clone cookie is incinerated, leaving the other real cookie for me to simply grab. I then shrink it to the size of a particle, put that particle inside a dust bunny inside a random house, put that dust bunny in a box, put that box in a box of boxes, put that box in a box of boxes of boxes, then I realize this gimmick has already been done before, so I put the box of boxes of boxes inside the same incinerator I used earlier to retrieve the original cookie, and then anybody who comes to the incinerator will instantly die.

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2015, 08:59:21 PM »
As the boxes burn away, you realize they are empty ... because I have already taken the cookie!

Using arcane knowledge, I use the cookie as part of a gigantic cookie golem, which rampages the countryside in search of milk.

Offline Nomekop

• a.k.a. frozenLake
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2015, 11:24:55 PM »
I beam the second cookie out of the incinerator, as it is /exactly/ the same as the other cookie, which includes the indestructible part.

Then I send that cookie to fight the cookie golem with another golem, exactly the same. This will be fun...

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting