Author Topic: More new content, hope this gets somewhere  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Awesomedude249

• What am I supposed to put here?
  • Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 29
  • I'm not really sure.
More new content, hope this gets somewhere
« on: February 20, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »
Yes, I will start mapping again for ANQ. No, the project is NOT going to be dead, and it's NOT going to fall into inactive fan projects.
I've actually been doing some sprite work for ANQ, and with some minor touchups, these could be really good. The storyline is supposed to tell you that the IFC has created new zorchers for you to work with, and some of them are very, very powerful weapons. So there are going to be all new weapons, I have been working on some sprites for them.

This one is gonna be a Super Shotgun replacement, there was never one in the original CQ.
 I don't think it needs as much touchup as the other ones, I did the color dithering and stuff in the same style as Chex Quest.

And this one is gonna be a LAZ Device replacement, it's called the Super Zorcher. It needs better dithering, to match the style of CQ.

And finally, this is a very powerful weapon, it's gonna be an additional 8th weapon in a secret room. The zorch land mine. It probably needs some touchups, again, to match the style of CQ. It can kill Lord Snotfolus TWICE in one hit.

And that's it. There are going to be more new weapons, keep your eyes peeled.

EDIT: I also deleted the other New Graphics topic because I didn't want to cause confusion.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:58:46 PM by Awesomedude249 »
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Chex Quest Fan Forums

More new content, hope this gets somewhere
« on: February 20, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »

Offline Drwalrustein

• Walrsuses
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
Re: More new content, hope this gets somewhere
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 07:08:55 PM »
You made some progress.

Offline Awesomedude249

• What am I supposed to put here?
  • Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 29
  • I'm not really sure.
Re: More new content, hope this gets somewhere
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 02:48:32 PM »
Thanks, the first one is my first time actually using the same type of dithering as Chex Quest weapons. I think the other ones work, they just need some touchups.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting