The shot in the arm that the community needs? Important, please READ

Started by celebi23, June 06, 2008, 07:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

Thanks for the picture! (wow, never thought it would look like that...)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

chrismorris730

I am also late. But, hey. Better late than never.

1.) I would say it has, at least from how i percieved it to be to how it really is. Since I could never find anything on it I assumed that it had died. Till the other day my friend and I were talking about shooters from "back in the day" and he gave me this link for chex quest. Then I looked at the readme that came with TUCQ and i found this forum. I'd say it has grown, and is kept alive by the DooM community and their knowledge of the game

2.) Probably. I don't normally read gaming magazines

3.)And my introduction to it is pretty much the same as ChexCommander's. I barely ran it on my dad's computer and finished it once when i accidentally found my way out of that maze in the aboretoreum (or however it's spelled...which is where I'm currently stuck. Anyone want to help? :D) After the 95 machine crashed I didn't play CQ until today...when I downloaded TUCQ.

The Slimeinator

Welcome to the Chex Quest Fan Forums! Read the Board Rules and enjoy your time here!

The maze in the Arboretum can be hard to circumnavigate, but when you do manage to find the end, you go to the final level.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

Look for a "Small" Seethrough pach of vines. Wich you can wlak through. ;D
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

There is a section of vines you can walk through that has a space in the middle...go through it. look around in there and you will find another section of walkthrough vine. Go through it. Somewhere in here is the exit.

chrismorris730

Alright I'll try that. It's not even on the map so it's really annoying...more so than the maze in CQ2

Atariangamer

Naw. the maze in cq2 is easy. The bug about the map gets me though...why doesn't it show up?

But welcome again. One thing you might want to check out it the Chex Quest wiki (pinned at the top of Chex Quest Discussion). It has walkthroughs on every level of cq.

The Green Avenger

Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Batmanifestdestiny

This just rocked my life. I was in the article!!!!
I feel importent now ;) ;D

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

xbolt

"Dun dah! Bear senshels!"

I am now much happier than I was five minutes ago. ;D

That is totally awesome that they used your post, Batman!

Loremaster

I enjoyed that quite a bit. Hopefully someone at General Mills will listen.

I gotta say, good work on that. I'll be tucking that away in my archives, and I hope everyone else does too.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Pikazec2012

WOW. Jaw drops to floor. pikazec picks it up and continues i hope someone of high ranking in GM sees this
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

The Green Avenger

You know, we could give them a push in the right direction, then watch them fall off the hill...
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.