The shot in the arm that the community needs? Important, please READ

Started by celebi23, June 06, 2008, 07:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

Hmm...What is the GM email? We could send the article to them with requests for things like the domain (maybe...) or the webpage (if they have it).
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

Actually, We've gotten NOTHING back from this...we gave a small amount of info to them for a single poster of an eviler Chexter... :(

TBOL3

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Manny Cav

I think we need to give "the creator" a kick in the pants, (read as PM or email) because I doubt he even read the questions that were asked to him about the artwork. He didn't even reply when the article came out!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

Actually, its true...He/She said it would be posted here when it finished. We had to find it ourselves.

I do think we should do that...but I"m not the best in the way of words...anyone else got an idea?

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

Manny Cav

I know. That also confused me. The article was written by Dori Molitor, who actually claimed to have received the emails from celebi23.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

thecreator

Hey guys, this is the creator.

Somehow my post must not have reached you. Sorry!

The Hub magazine reaches senior management marketing people in many of the top 1000 corporations in the U.S.. It was also run in the "Global Navigator" which reaches marketers around the World.

Dori Molitor, who is my wife authored the article. She is the Molitor in Waters/Molitor. I'm pretty much out of the agency these days but help her on special projects like this one.

Dori sent the article with a note to the Vice President of General Mills who over-sees cereal products including Chex. She has not gotten a response back from him. I'll let you know if he does...I promise.

Again, thanks for your imput. Sorry we couldn't include all of it but we were only allowed a certain amount of space.

Todd Waters

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

Quote from: thecreator on August 27, 2008, 04:28:26 PM
Dori sent the article with a note to the Vice President of General Mills who over-sees cereal products including Chex. She has not gotten a response back from him. I'll let you know if he does...I promise.
Todd Waters

Yay!  ;D
I hope it gets noticed.

Atariangamer