Awesomedude's Sprites n' junk

Started by Awesomedude249, August 24, 2015, 03:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesomedude249

After Nomekop made the thread "FL's Thrown Together Junk" I made my own. This will be where I post all of my old or newer graphics.

This is the Zorch Mine. It's so powerful, it can kill 3 lord snotfoli with one mine.

This is the Super Zorch(TM) Shotgun. It's an SSG replacement, but it's pretty small.

This is the zorch flashlight. It's originally made by Drwalrustein, but I improved the sprite a bit.

This is the Zorch Glove. It's mostly just a retracing of the DooM hand.

This is the Super Zorcher. It's like the rapid zorcher, but way more powerful. You may have seen this in Charles Jacobi's concept art pictures.

This is the BioMechanical Commonus. These were, again, thought up by Drwalrustein, but I drew them.

This is the Flemoidus Padomitus. He's a splicing of the BWA, Larva, and Cycloptis.

And finally, this one isn't really a CQ sprite, but I made it, so it sort of counts.

This is the DooM Flamethrower. I made it and posted it on Doomworld, and people made some weird pictures with it.

Okay, I think that's all.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Nomekop

Do the clouds exist around the flashlight and zorchglove ingame?

Also, I would recommend adjusting the shading of your sprites so they come from above the sprite... not infront of it, as that is considered by many as pillow shading, and that has quite a negative view...

Awesomedude249

Those were my older sprites. The newer ones don't have pillow shading.
Also, I ripped the flashlight from an image that had a completely white background, but it screwed up the selection so there were clouds, same with the doom hands. I just improved them and let the clouds be there anway.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Drwalrustein

Well I really like the DooM flamethrower. Also I think I have an idea why don't we make a spriting carnival just like in Zdoom forums but with chex related sprites.

Awesomedude249

Good idea, but it probably wouldn't be more than like 2 pages long due to lack of sprite artists. Whoever wants to do this, I'm in!