Funny CQFF stories

Started by Batmanifestdestiny, June 19, 2008, 06:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batmanifestdestiny

Hokay, so I was browsing the web on my Wii, when I decided "hey, I should get back into the forums!" And I knew that there were new forums, but in my Wii Favorites, I only saw the old forum, so I accidentally signed up in that one. then I found the NEW forum, and signed up in that, so I checked my mail, and the only validation mail was for the old forum, so I thought maybe it didn't send the email.
so I clicked the "Send validation mail" button, but nothing happened, so I clicked it twice more, this morning, I check my mail, and I have 3 new forum validations, and an old forum validation!
You are now free to post any CQFF related slipups like this.

P.S:The clock on the old forums broken ;D it says "Newest member - Batmanifestdestiny, joined 1 august, 2004."

There was also the time that I was playing the cruddy version of CQ (the one from twocow) and I was like "I know, I'll do CQ2!" so I load up e2m1, and it was a broken tiled map from DooM! but I didn't realise it at first, and I was like "This doesn't look like Chex City!"

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

Lol! My favorite was the Microsoft fan forums...

I had forgotten it was April 1st, and I walk in and it says that CQFF has been bought out and i was like O_O...then I saw other funny junk and said, Oh its april fools!

lol
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Kuwabara

Rushnerd's reign.  That was funny.  (BTW is El Presidente back?  I'm hearing that from batmanifestdestiny)

The Slimeinator

Well, he has been active on his YouTube account recently.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Manny Cav

How about the time that I accidentally moved a topic to Announcements? Only Administrators can post new topics there, so a new topic wasn't posted there, but SMF didn't think to save the topic, so it deleted it, anyway, and posted the "MOVED" topic. THAT was a fiasco. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 24, 2008, 02:08:53 AM
How about the time that I accidentally moved a topic to Announcements? Only Administrators can post new topics there, so a new topic wasn't posted there, but SMF didn't think to save the topic, so it deleted it, anyway, and posted the "MOVED" topic. THAT was a fiasco. :D
I remember that...gee, when did that happen? [/sarcasm]  :P

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

Heh. Before I joined at the old site, I looked at the rules so I wouldn't do anything wrong. I didn't see anything about bumping, so I went to an old topic in Fan Projects (this was before bumping in Fan Projects was legal) and boldly posted with little more fanfare than the word "bump" placed neatly at the top of my post. Loremaster let me of easy and warned me of he rules, so, given my nature, the first thing I did was bust into Board Issues and bring up the fact that bumping was nowhere in the rules.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

One time I performed Necromancey without knowing that it was illegel, and gave new life to a 4 month-old topic :D

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Pikazec2012

wow i have some funny ones.
There was the little incedent i had with rushnerd on the old forums. For some reason i kept seeing myself hit with a BANHAMMER after what i did.
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Replica

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 25, 2008, 09:55:39 AM
Heh. Before I joined at the old site, I looked at the rules so I wouldn't do anything wrong. I didn't see anything about bumping, so I went to an old topic in Fan Projects (this was before bumping in Fan Projects was legal) and boldly posted with little more fanfare than the word "bump" placed neatly at the top of my post. Loremaster let me of easy and warned me of he rules, so, given my nature, the first thing I did was bust into Board Issues and bring up the fact that bumping was nowhere in the rules.

heh. I remember that! I bumped that exact same topic before you when I first joined, but I didn't get in trouble. XD
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on July 04, 2008, 11:57:44 PM
There was the little incedent i had with rushnerd on the old forums. For some reason i kept seeing myself hit with a BANHAMMER after what i did.
Dude... you wasn't the one that did anything during that... fiasco.... Why would you think that you would get banned?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

Maybe he just has banhammerophobia like I do.

P.S:Has Kuwabara posted his picture of the Banhammer yet?

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Pikazec2012

Quote from: Manny Cav on July 05, 2008, 01:13:50 AM
Dude... you wasn't the one that did anything during that... fiasco.... Why would you think that you would get banned?
Well actually it was kinda my fault cuase i was out of my place to send rushnerd the PM i sent him. And also the staff was VERY mad at me for it. i rember getting the "your not even a moderator your just a project leader speech." and then the"youve been here what 2 months??" speech. i guess i was just more mad at my self during that time. WOW bad memories.
Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on July 06, 2008, 03:51:08 PM

I do have banhammerophobia and that was back when i saw lore as the ALL MIGHTY SUPREME RULER WHOS GONNA EAT YOU IF YOU GET OFF TOPIC
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Replica

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on July 06, 2008, 09:14:04 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav on July 05, 2008, 01:13:50 AM
Well actually it was kinda my fault cuase i was out of my place to send rushnerd the PM i sent him. And also the staff was VERY mad at me for it. i rember getting the "your not even a moderator your just a project leader speech." and then the"youve been here what 2 months??" speech. i guess i was just more mad at my self during that time. WOW bad memories.
Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on July 06, 2008, 03:51:08 PM

I do have banhammerophobia and that was back when i saw lore as the ALL MIGHTY SUPREME RULER WHOS GONNA EAT YOU IF YOU GET OFF TOPIC

Ah, Those never happened. It was more of a talk, not yell.

And, Richie is the ruler. ;)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on July 06, 2008, 09:14:04 PM
And also the staff was VERY mad at me for it.
The staff was never mad at you. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010