Answer to burning problem in CQFF

Started by Batmanifestdestiny, June 19, 2008, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batmanifestdestiny

As far as I can remember in the forums, people have been asking "who should we contact to get chexquest.com back running?" and everybody says Generel Mills, and that hasn't worked, but what about contacting Digital Cafe? they made the meat and potatoes of the game, they might have a copy of the website.

Just a thought.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

...Well, actually...I think they have tried. The only problem is that the company has split, the workers gone their separate ways. And Charles Jacobi even said he had none of his DC work...so I don't think this will work.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

His son came in, then left. We have no idea...

But Don't ask me! Richie, Loremaster, or even Manny Cav would be better...(I joined the august before the old board crash'd)

Manny Cav

Our best thing going right now is this project that celebi23 got going (thought it seems to have died off, and quite recently after I stickied it, no less).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

I guess he kinda forgot or something...

Batmanifestdestiny

Well, there's General Mills (which I emailed, and almost as if they have a detector for the word Chex Quest, the mail didn't go through), and Digital Cafe (which I did a search on all of the programmers, and nothing came up.), and one other company, what was that? maybe they have a site copy?

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

celebi23

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 19, 2008, 09:52:26 PM
Our best thing going right now is this project that celebi23 got going (thought it seems to have died off, and quite recently after I stickied it, no less).

Haven't forgot, been incredibly busy with some summer classes that I'm taking @ my college.  Thank you btw for stickying my topic.  Haven't forgotten about it, trust me ;)

Pikazec2012

I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Pikazec2012

sryy didnt click the link in last post. I FAIL
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on June 23, 2008, 12:50:40 AM
sryy didnt click the link in last post. I FAIL

It's not as bad as some replies that I've gotten to PM's LOL

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!