LEGO Chex Quest?

Started by Vladek254, July 19, 2008, 06:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

oh! well, i know one good 3d lego modeling program...LDRAW and MLCAD.

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/win/

Then, if you figure out the system, you could make your own parts for it...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Limozeen

Quote from: Manny Cav on July 19, 2008, 07:11:25 PM
there's no reason why we can't make a LEGO-style Chex Quest game or Doom WAD.

I think you can take stop-motion pictures of Legos and upload them into the wad to create a fully animated Lego Doom!
..Just takes time and Patience

xbolt

Oh no! You brought a thread back from the dead!

Quick, run away before Manny lambastes you! :o

TheMasterOfBattle

I think Manny wll be a bit lenient in this case.  But it is 2 days past its allowed revival life. :-\

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Pikazec2012

He threatened to BAN ME for a 2 day bump i would write a tree page essay saying your sorry for bumping
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

TheMasterOfBattle

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on September 02, 2008, 09:03:27 PM
He threatened to BAN ME for a 2 day bump i would write a tree page essay saying your sorry for bumping
I can sense this topic getting locked very soon, but still lol Pikazec. ;D

Limozeen

3. Bumping topics that are over one month old is not allowed.  If you wish to continue the discussion, start a new topic.  Off Topic Discussions, Forum Games, Fan Projects, and pinned topics are exempt from this rule.

oops.. I guess i didnt see that rule, sorry. Just thought its ok to look at past threads and give some ideas/thoughts. Sorry if I offened anyone  :-X

TheMasterOfBattle

You haven't (yet) XD, however, this thread will probably get locked though.

Manny Cav

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on September 02, 2008, 09:03:27 PM
If you're talking about the incident here, then first of all, I never threatened to ban you. Second of all, the period was not a month and two days. The last post was July 16, 2008, 12:23:26 PM, and your post was August 27, 2008, 10:28:43 PM. But, I digress. A strict observation tells me that I must, indeed, lock this, as if I showed too much leniency, then it might become expected to be common, for say, three days, the four, then five, then so on. I'm afraid that I do, indeed, have to lock this.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010