IT'S COMING!

Started by Chukker, June 23, 2008, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorcher

oh wow, when I first saw this, I was totally speechless...

I hereby have decided to return to the Chex Quest community.  I've been gone far too long, I feel like I'm missing out.  =D

ChexCommander

Good to have ya back.  I never knew you in the first place, but good to have ya back.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

mob720

Yay a real CQ3! I can't believe it. I didn't know that something would actually be made from an original guy from digital cafe that actually worked on the original game! This is amazing! I can't believe it's not on the news (well I can a bit)...

Can't wait for new screenies and betas if there are any!
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

Replica

I dout that he'll release "Betas". You think ID will release betas of doom 4?
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Slimeinator

Maybe... <_< >_>

I can't wait.... must... play... teh...awesome.................. I would be SO joyous and glad if you had a CyberDemon replacement!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

Other than the boring ol' Red Maximus, eh?

Chukker

No new images this month unfortunately. With Red Alert 3 finalling right now, I am putting in the long hours at work so it's hard to find time to make significant progess on CQ3. However here is the latest: With two maps final, I am continuing to make progress on a third. The final two have paper designs, but nothing in-game yet. I'm continuing to add new textures and sprites. You've seen two new flemoids so far. I

ChexCommander

Manny Cav

That's great! We got another Chex Quest creator on the fangame bandwagon!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

This rocks. We got 2 DC members (artists at that, some of the most important members, IMO) working on the final (well, maybe not) installment of CQ...

Wow, really? (about Josh) Hmm...thats odd. I never noticed, but you two definately have a different style...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

It will not be the final installment. Even if the Digital Café reunion doesn't make another Chex Quest game, we've got plenty of mod makers that were making sequels before we ever knew a true Chex Quest 3 would ever come.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Quote from: ChexCommander on July 14, 2008, 10:35:58 AM
Other than the boring ol' Red Maximus, eh?

*rips hair out* I already made a new sprite set for the Ultimus. It's in the "Most of the New Stuff" topic.

Batmanifestdestiny

This is so cool!  Now if only someone would make a flemoid desktop pet (NOT the gamemaker one), then it would be even more cool!

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

The Slimeinator

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: The Slimeinator on July 14, 2008, 02:36:31 PM
http://chexquest.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=6

I go so unnoticed...
That's just a wallpaper.

When I said Desktop Toy, I meant like the Desktop Sheep or the Oranges, something that runs around on your desktop that you can interact with.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!