IT'S COMING!

Started by Chukker, June 23, 2008, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Slimeinator

Aaahhh. When you say "Desktop" I think "Wall-paper."
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: The Slimeinator on July 14, 2008, 02:40:41 PM
Aaahhh. When you say "Desktop" I think "Wall-paper."
Then what do you think when I say "Desktop pet?"

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

The Slimeinator

I didn't see the "pet." :-[

Batmanifestdestiny

*facepalm*

In other news: when I mentioned a game maker thing, I was referring to a "Flemoid Pet" that was made in Game Maker, where it claimed that you had a real choice in flemoid, but it was always just the larva, and the only thing that you could do was make dialog boxes appear and zorch it.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Replica

Yay! More news. this made my day alot better! :). Reading back through your original topic for the FOC map. You said we may give some Ideas for your maps. I had a wickid idea, but it would require zdoom. :( I'll PM you the details if you want. Maybe this is even posible in dehacked! :o But very unlikely. :(
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Josh

Quote from: Zorcher on June 28, 2008, 09:35:02 PM
oh wow, when I first saw this, I was totally speechless...

I hereby have decided to return to the Chex Quest community.  I've been gone far too long, I feel like I'm missing out.  =D
you should really be on more you dont know what your missing

mob720

Uh, Chukker, could you post some more screenies? I really don't care where they are taking place or whats going on, I just want to see more of what you're wrking on!! ;D
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

Dvader0086

Sounds good! Looks good too! Maybe I can use some of the flemoids in my game...

Strife

Seems like you guys are steering a bit off-topic here. ^^; This thread is for talking about CQ3, not about other mods such as flemoid desktop pets.

If there isn't a thread for that sort of thing already, why not make one? ^_^

Allen Walker

(Long time no see Strife)

I think this will be the CQ...to rule ALL OTHER CQ'S Having some of the vets work on this is great. Thanks for the sequal Chukker.

newsted_jr

wow, i don't think anyone's been this excited bout a CQ game since the last TUCQ beta

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

Newstead! :D

Nice work Charles, it's great to see you pick up a load of interest in a game you worked on 12 years ago! Good luck on finishing it by the end of the year.

Too bad you kept the old Chex logo instead of the new one, eh? *points at the CQFF logo*

Also, at the zorchpack discussion, I know that the Mini and Large Zorchers don't connect to one. ;)

The Slimeinator

Maybe you just don't see the connection in the sprites.

The Green Avenger

The large zorcher is obviously loaded via a clip...
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Replica

alright... Why not the mini zorcher?
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.