Author Topic: Spriting Requests  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Awesomedude249

• What am I supposed to put here?
  • Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 29
  • I'm not really sure.
Spriting Requests
« on: December 21, 2015, 02:16:19 PM »
Yeah, in this topic, I'm taking sprite requests and making them into reality FOR FREE!

...There's a few rules.

1.You can't request a gigantic cyberdemon replacement with rotations, firing frames, walking, stuff like that.

2. If you request something animated, it has to be something simple (although I will try to make it look good) so that it doesn't take 5 weeks to do an animation. xD

Last but not least,

3. You can't request super big pixel art. I will enlarge the art if it is too small, but it cannot be a massive 200x300 giant detailed painting.

OK, here's an example, a book I made with a question mark on it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:23:57 PM by Awesomedude249 »
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Spriting Requests
« on: December 21, 2015, 02:16:19 PM »

Offline Johnny Bravo

• chex quest player
  • Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 16
  • i like jonny bravo and is my favv show!! :)
Re: Spriting Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 03:22:03 AM »
can u do the maximus but with rocket canons and legs? thx  :whale
john 3:16 : ""For God so loved the world that he gived his one and only Sun, that whoever believers in him shal not perish but have eternal life. "
im making a chex quest wad to and when is done ill post and people will see and liek!

Offline Awesomedude249

• What am I supposed to put here?
  • Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 29
  • I'm not really sure.
Re: Spriting Requests
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 03:07:34 PM »
1.You can't request a gigantic cyberdemon replacement with rotations, firing frames, walking, stuff like that.

2. If you request something animated, it has to be something simple (although I will try to make it look good) so that it doesn't take 5 weeks to do an animation. xD

3. You can't request super big pixel art. I will enlarge the art if it is too small, but it cannot be a massive 200x300 giant detailed painting.

Although if you want, I can make the sprite of it and you can make all the rotations, firing frames, stuff like that.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting