Have You been Defeated by Ultimus?

Started by The Slimeinator, January 14, 2008, 01:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever been defeated by a Metallius or an Ultimus?

Yes.
No.

The Slimeinator

It's not that the Cyber flemoid isn't hard. It's rapid zorcher thingy is quite effective, except for the fact that it causes no splash damage. I've tried. Anyway, you need to change your boss level around to include obstacles (e. g. columns and the like) so if it does cause splash damage and I just never took it, the player facing this creature may back into the column and take splash damage, similar to my boss room in the second level of Generation Two, and The Tower of Babel in The Ultimate DooM.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Manny Cav

Aren't Cyberdemons invulnerable to splash damage by default?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Slimeinator

I meant I can't seem to take splash damage from its rockets/propulser things.

Manny Cav

I believe I have before. Perhaps the Doom Wiki could clear things up?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

Thats strange. I used the Cyber demons shots. But made them rapid, and doubled his health. Hence why it comes out of his knee :D

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Oh, so they BOTH fire rockets...No, I have always been beaten by a cyberdemon the first time around...but when I respawn, I make it through.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Slimeinator

When I fight the Cyber Flemoid, the shots come out from his upper middle...Maybe that's cuz I'm playing in GZDooM! :D

Replica

He wasn't meant to be in the game yet. So i put fixing that off.

The Slimeinator

Replica