Dvader0086

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on February 26, 2019, 07:22:29 PM
Quote from: Rushnerd on February 26, 2019, 02:25:40 AM
Came back to the forums
Woah, he's back!

Also wanted to say the new trailer looks neat, I can't wait to play this

Haha! It's forum Prez! Welcome back!

Knightz

"Just this one for now. As we near completion, there is the possibility that General Mills may create a special landing page for the game."
I got this reply after asking if the game will have its own site. For now the only page for Chex Quest HD is on facebook.

Manhs

It could be really cool!  :whale

Wodd

This might have been asked before. Is Chex Quest HD a redesign of all 3 of the original games (Chex Quest, Chex Quest 2: Terror in Chex City and Chex Quest 3: Invasion!) (thus causing it to be a redesign of the Current Chex Quest 3 package) or is it a redesign of the first game only?
"Cast your burden upon the Lord." (Psalm 55:22, Daysies, April 6)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, Daysies, March 10)

Chukker

Just the five levels that were in Chex Quest 1.

Wodd

Ah
Thank you for the information, Chukker.
Perhaps the other games will be updated at a later time. But, given how long it has taken for this one, I suspect that, if that task is undergone, it will be preceded by a hiatus.
"Cast your burden upon the Lord." (Psalm 55:22, Daysies, April 6)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, Daysies, March 10)

Manhs

Apparently, we can't watch "The Historiy of Chex Quest" anymore in the youtube of General Mills, its in private but it's weird, i hope nothing wrong happened between CQ HD Team and General Mills.

Chukker, will CQHD still happen?... Need  :(

elmernite

drooben

Still happening, friends. General Mills will also be releasing the original game music to Spotify. Thanks for your epic patience! HD will be awesome.
Andrew

Awesomedude249

Hey Andrew, thanks for keeping us updated.

Is there an estimate on how done the game is?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Atariangamer

Still keeping an eye on your progress ^^

Take care out there, guys...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Chukker

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I dropped in, but there is good news. Chex Quest HD will be launching within the next month!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/804270/Chex_Quest_HD/

I can finally announce that the community development team has partnered with General Mills and Flight School Studio in Dallas to finish the game, create brand new cinematics, add 5 new playable characters and add a multiplayer mode! Chex Quest HD should be going live within the next few weeks and there will be a new product pack-in! Timing is pretty bad for a in-store package promotion obviously, with Covid-19 keeping all of us inside as much as possible and out of the stores. GM will be providing alternate means to distribute the character unlock codes so a product purchase will not be required.

Awesomedude249

Quote from: Chukker on April 14, 2020, 02:31:53 PM
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I dropped in, but there is good news. Chex Quest HD will be launching within the next month!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/804270/Chex_Quest_HD/

I can finally announce that the community development team has partnered with General Mills and Flight School Studio in Dallas to finish the game, create brand new cinematics, add 5 new playable characters and add a multiplayer mode! Chex Quest HD should be going live within the next few weeks and there will be a new product pack-in! Timing is pretty bad for a in-store package promotion obviously, with Covid-19 keeping all of us inside as much as possible and out of the stores. GM will be providing alternate means to distribute the character unlock codes so a product purchase will not be required.

:o :o :o

Not only do we get CQHD, we get a ton of cool features we didn't even anticipate! I'm so hyped!
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Datra

Chuck, the Community Team, Flight School, General Mills; Everyone put a lot of love into the game and I can't wait for you all to play it!
There's still some more surprises lined up beyond the Limited Run Games bundle & CQHD's extra features. So keep your eyes peeled!
CQHD Community Dev