Chex Quest HD!

Started by Chukker, April 18, 2016, 08:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

Finally got my fancy CQHD limited edition cereal box the other day. There's now an angry tin Fred Chexter figurine planted on my desk. I'm really nerd'n out about it haha. The whole box is really high quality, and I love everything in it.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

xbolt

Got mine today. Loving my light up zorcher. Never too old for cool toys, amirite?

It blows my mind that I was just listening to the Chex Quest soundtrack on a vinyl record. The future is weird, man.

drooben

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for listening!

LAZ Trooper

Just got my package too. Haven't listened to the record yet, but it was all so worth it.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

mryellow362

Guys, there is a new mode out for Chex Quest HD and here is the message.

We've updated Chex Quest HD with new features + content!

Co-Op Mode:
Battle waves of Flemoids with 1 to 4 players - how long can you last?

Character Abilities:
In Versus and Co-op modes, each CQ squad member now features a unique special ability:
Fred Chexter: "I Packed a Snack!": Spawn 1 water and a bowl of CHEX MIX
Wheatney Chexworth: "Increased Chexterity": Temporary ability to move faster and jump higher
Dr. O Ryen: "The Ghost in Ghost Pepper": Temporarily become invisible - Flemoids will not attack you
NACL96: "A Few Spare Parts": Drop some armor to share with the team
P.R.E.T.Z.L.: "G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. Protocol": Create a temporary, impenetrable wall
Shane 'The Dread' McBread: "Fastest Zorcher in the West": For a limited time, shoot without consuming ammo

Updated Character Stats:
In Versus and Co-Op modes, each member of the team has re-adjusted stats, to encourage and enable different types of complementary play styles.

New Music Track:
Exclusive new CO-OP track by original Chex Quest composer Andrew Benson and Street Cleaner.

chexman107

This sounds cool! Chex Quest HD does get updates and new features after all! I wonder when the Co-op music will be added to Chex Quest Spotify.

drooben

The co-op music should be posted to Spotify in the near future.

King Ezra The Wise

I haven't played it yet but im sure it will be fun are the usual difficulties on there like Gobs Of Goo or Super Slimey

King Ezra The Wise

Sweet now I will get a chance to play it

Boingo the Clown

King Ezra The Wise

Is steam on the switch

Boingo the Clown

Chukker

Boingo the Clown

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know of at least one person who will be very happy about that.