Chex Quest HD!

Started by Chukker, April 18, 2016, 08:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesomedude249

:o So, estimated release date would probably be mid-late 2017?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Chukker

If all goes well it, should be done this year sometime. Hard to be more specific than that with a project being developed in our spare time.

Awesomedude249

I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Manhs

Awesome, thanks for all the work on it !  :whale
*need to listen chex quest ost*

wayc

Wow, so General Mills is in on it somehow?  Makes it feel all the more official and exciting.  ^^  Is it weird to be picking back up on something that should have probably been obscure that you did 21 years ago?   XD

Awesomedude249

Quote from: wayc on January 17, 2017, 10:56:28 AM
Wow, so General Mills is in on it somehow?  Makes it feel all the more official and exciting.  ^^  Is it weird to be picking back up on something that should have probably been obscure that you did 21 years ago?   XD
ayyyyyy it's wayc

wayc

Just thought I'd stop by and see how the anniversary game was coming.  Hehe.

josepharaoh99

Wow, thanks so much for the update, Chukker! I have no idea how it's going so fast, but I love it!! I am definitely looking forward to playing this game in HD ;D
I am an Apostolic! Find a good church near you: http://www.upci.org/search

Manhs

Im replaying with Chex Quest The Lost Quest with Zandronum (because my version was bugged on Gzdoom), and yeah, i neeeeed Chex Quest HD, because itz CoOL !  :whale

I don't know if i said it yet but it will be maybe the first retro fps to be fully like a classic (mazed, multi weapons, fast paced action/moves), and it will be free then (right?) edit: a yes, oops.

Totaly Awesome !  ;D

(edit, oops sorry, i have posted 1 month ago yet, i have forgotten what was said...i'm a bit enthousiastic hehe : p

Chukker

The teaser trailer for Chex Quest HD is out! You can check it out as part of a new interview here:
http://www.cerealously.net/

Manhs

Yeaaah finaly, ,im gonna check it now !!!  ;D ;D ;D
Is it authorized to upload it on youtube ?

Chukker

I will put it up on youtube tonight or tomorrow morning. I wanted to give the cerealously.net site the exclusive first look.

Manhs

Sure !

It's awesome ^^ I wanted so much this "hd" formula for a lot of classic fps, thank you very much !  ;D :whale

Chex Quest Powa  8)

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Replica

Nice! Looks awesome Chukker!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.