Author Topic: Chex Quest 20th Anniversary Megawad: Galactic Conflict  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Felix

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Chex Quest 20th Anniversary Megawad: Galactic Conflict
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2020, 10:48:48 AM »
Hi, I'm trying to play through this, and having fun so far, but I keep getting stuck on E4M6. After navigating the dark maze of doors with the lit up pathway leading to a teleporter, I end up in a dark storage room with a switch to turn on the lights. Both doors out of this room will not open, and the teleporter doesn't let me go back. I've tried interacting with every inch of wall and every storage box... no luck. I also saved my game in here, so I'm stuck here now :) Any tips?

Offline Tifosi 92

• Eternal student of science and life.
  • Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2020, 11:10:44 AM »
Hey, thanks for giving my levels a try!

The light switch will help you see where things are, but you don't need it to leave the room. Try looking behind all the boxes–there's a box on the southern end of the room that's blocking the door switch. You'll have to "reach" around behind it to activate the door.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have... it's very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad.

Offline Felix

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2020, 10:08:35 AM »
Ooh, thanks for the help! I obviously didn't look "everywhere" like I said. I'll give that a try!

I'm really enjoying the level pack so far. Lots of really creative ideas! I'll come back with some more fleshed out feedback after I finish the whole thiing :)

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting