I'm trying to find the original Chex Quest Cereal Box from 1996 ( Not The Game )

Started by davidvi, February 21, 2017, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidvi

Does anyone have this? 

I know... it seems hopeless to find a Chex Quest Cereal Box from 1996 but there has to be someone out there that has one!
Please, if you do message me and lets talk! You will seriously make me unbelievably happy XD

David

[attachment deleted by admin]

Manhs

Really awesome cereal box ! i haven't found this box, me too..... i want it  :whale

You probably thought of this already, but couldn't you take the scans of the original box, print it out onto heavy card stock (at Kinko's or something), cut it out, and reassemble it?

You could even buy a box of (new) chex cereal and put the cereal bag in the reassembled box for added authenticity.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

davidvi

yeah that's sort of my last option but not a bad idea :) It would just mean a lot to me to actually have the original in my game collection.

TrueDude

I have very occasionally seen this in mint condition, with the original cereal (gross!) and CD still intact on Ebay.

Awesomedude249

I recall seeing an eBay listing for it on the forums a few years ago, but it was about $2,000 :P
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to