Chex Quest Cereal Box FOUND! :)

Started by davidvi, May 02, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidvi

Just thought i'd share with you guys that I finally found a Chex Quest Cereal Box! It was not easy.. But I didn't give up! Its in amazing condition with the sealed game still inside   :D

Check it out here:

http://imgur.com/a/37koe

Awesomedude249

Nice! Scans of the full, uncut back of the cereal box have never been released, so if you're able to you should scan that or at least take pictures of the back.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Manhs

Good job, really cool !!   :D

It's very rare ! Keep it in a good place  :whale

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Boingo the Clown

That's a really sweet score davidvi.

Richie

The image seems to have been deleted.  Or, maybe a server is down somewhere.  Does anybody have it mirrored somewhere?

Awesomedude249

Quote from: Richie on May 09, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
The image seems to have been deleted.  Or, maybe a server is down somewhere.  Does anybody have it mirrored somewhere?
Nope, but it didn't have pics of the back or anything, just basically a regular box of chex.
He appears to have deleted his reddit account as well, so maybe he deleted the image on purpose.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Richie

I was able to find it from a different source.  When I have a moment, I'll upload it to the Gallery.

Awesomedude249

Quote from: Richie on May 10, 2017, 10:55:29 AM
I was able to find it from a different source.  When I have a moment, I'll upload it to the Gallery.
You should also upload it to imgur.

davidvi

Hey guys! I will have a video on YouTube and very high quality images posted here soon! Sorry about the reddit page getting deleted I'll keep you guys updated and post it here very soon! Thanks

Ether Bot

When In don't, doubt!

davidvi

LINK AT TOP HAS BEEN UPDATED! But here it is.. Finally uploaded detailed pictures as requested!

http://imgur.com/a/37koe