Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

Download-> http://www.mediafire.com/?ox2mbt91ouo
Finaly the second episode is started.  ;D
New things.
-E2M1 Done
-Added Stuff in E1M2
-Some work in E2M2, E2M8,

The first level resembles the first level in CQ3 The stolen version in someways but the rest of the levels will be perurely created on there own.

Atariangamer

I noticed in 1.3 that there was some cq3 style level...but it was broken. I assume its fixxed?

Will download soon. like...11:30 tonite.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

arch129

Quote from: The Atariangamer of 1993 on July 02, 2008, 10:14:57 PM
I noticed in 1.3 that there was some cq3 style level...but it was broken. I assume its fixxed?

Will download soon. like...11:30 tonite.

What level was it?

Atariangamer

e2m1 (I like looking in the data files after I play and noticed that one level was in there.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

I finny got out of my Chex Quest drought and played some of your mod for the first time since what is literally months. I could barely finish a single level before wanting to issue some feedback.

First, I noticed that in the large outdoor area that is accessible from the elevator near the beginning of the level that there are two large rock walls to the left and to the right of where the elevator drops you off. When you walk forward as far as you can, and then go to the far left or right side of the area, the walls appear to just disappear, like it's a fake, flat wall.

Second, I noticed that you used the Chex Quest 3 Rapid Zorcher is place of the stock one. Not that there's anything wrong with doing that, but I just wonder why you did so.

Third, you seem to use scrolling textures a lot in your levels. They can certainly add a nice touch to a level, but sometimes, it almost seems... unreal the way certain textures, stairs, lights, etc. just seem to travel on their own accord to the left or right.

Fourth, I really like the way you redid the toolbar. It adds a unique touch to your mod. It looks nice, but I do have a couple of recommendations: I think you should coordinate the M_DOOM and title screen graphics to reflect the color changes you made to the toolbar to make your mod seem more polished.

I really like your mapping style and the puzzle elements you placed in your levels. Your levels look fantastic, both in structure and in the way they look. I also like how you made the rocks appear in the first level where they weren't before (I don't understand how or why it happened, as the plot seems nonexistent, but it still adds flavor).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

In E1M1 in the outside areas the sky changes level to make the mountan shorter so you can see the sky better, There might be a way to fix the flat walls, and also the rocks that apper are because the base is supost to be falling apart like when you go into the room with a big hole in it.
I think that puting in movement in levels like scrolling texters or moving floors make the level see more exciting compared to a room with none.
I glad you liked the toolbar  ;D, I was thinking of doing the tile screen too.

I glad you also liked my levels  ;D, have you done other levels yet, from what you asked it sounded you did e1m1 - e1m4?

Manny Cav

I did one level (and peeked at the second one). :D I'll play the others when the chance arrives. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010