Author Topic: Vimium rocks!  (Read 362 times)

Offline ChelonianEgghead

• Flemoid Minister of Space Conquest
  • Bipedicus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • SPAAACCCCCE Core 1, Portal 2
Vimium rocks!
« on: March 17, 2019, 01:23:42 AM »
Hey, guys, I just found the coolest browser add-on ever! It's called Vimium, and it adds all kinds of Vim-like keyboard shortcuts (mostly navigation-related) to your browser. If your browser supports it, a more advanced version woud be VimFX. If you want a whole command line, and are willing to sacrifice GUI almost entirely, then there's Vimperator and Pentadactyl.
Remind me Avengers Infinite Warfare was about the Justice League teaming up with the Galaxy Quest crew to stop that Thanos guy from Fortnite from collecting the 7 chaos emeralds and activating the Ark, right? Really is the boldest crossover in film history.

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Vimium rocks!
« on: March 17, 2019, 01:23:42 AM »

Offline Seabury

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
Re: Vimium rocks!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 01:50:44 PM »
What browser are you using by the way?

Offline ChelonianEgghead

• Flemoid Minister of Space Conquest
  • Bipedicus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • SPAAACCCCCE Core 1, Portal 2
Re: Vimium rocks!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 07:10:38 PM »
Pale Moon on Windows 7. None of the sites I visit know that, though, because I have Canvas Defender, Cookies Exterminator, DecentralEyes, ηMatrix, Random Agent Spoofer, and Smart Referer. Not that it does me any good, since I'm too cheap to use a VPN, but it's still pretty cool.
Remind me Avengers Infinite Warfare was about the Justice League teaming up with the Galaxy Quest crew to stop that Thanos guy from Fortnite from collecting the 7 chaos emeralds and activating the Ark, right? Really is the boldest crossover in film history.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting