How Big is your CQ folder?

Started by Batmanifestdestiny, July 06, 2008, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Slimeinator

Vhat is it? Vhat!? Do I need to Russianate you!?
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Manny Cav

I think Spore is some weird Sim City-like thing from Maxis, only you create creatures, not cities.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

2.73 GB 0_0 and 177MB for all my project's stuff
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Manny Cav on July 07, 2008, 07:26:36 PM
I think Spore is some weird Sim City-like thing from Maxis, only you create creatures, not cities.
Spore is a game where you start out as a microbe, and evolve, and you keep evolving till you get to the space age, where you can then populate other planets (even online!) with your species, or a new one.  You use points to evolve, and every time that you enter into a new era (like from microbial to solitary animal), you can completely redesign your creature to best adapt, you can then lay eggs, which you then control the offspring which you tweeked before they hatched, and the animal stage is like a singular adventure game-thing, but once you get to the tribal era, then for that and the civilization era, it's like a strategy game, and with civilization, you can design the building and the vehicles, and there can be religion starting at the tribal phase.  Once you get to the space age, you can make new creatures for the lulz, and fly around in a ufo, and when you visit other planets, you have choices, like introducing a new species, causing a "miracle" to happen so that the inhabitants worship you as a god, or just blow the bits out of the creatures on that planet, it's been in the making for a while, and in about 60 days it's coming to shelves for the PC, it will eventually get onto the Wii and the DS and cellphones.  It's shaping up to be the best game ever invented.

Wow, you squeegee'd a serious post out of me, I'm shocked.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Kuwabara

Quote from: The Slimeinator on July 07, 2008, 06:52:28 PM
Vhat is it? Vhat!? Do I need to Russianate you!?

Vell I vill Viking bark at you.

VOOF!

So there.

Atariangamer

VAT THEE VETH EES AWHL THEES RACQUET!?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

Vee ale pludeling the village!
but no, this was actually a discussion of spore.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

And now, it's a discussion of the size of you Chex Quest folder. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

Exactly!  If I had known that I would end up talking about Spore, I would've put this in off-topic discussion!

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

Mine has grown...

1.21 gbs

(O_o ...jws...)

Manny Cav

Quote from: The Atariangamer of 1993 on July 08, 2008, 06:49:08 PM
Mine has grown...

1.21 gbs

(O_o ...jws-
Alert, alert! Internet jargon alert!!! Seriously, what does it mean? Just so I can read your post?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

A hem...

Mine has grown...

1.21 gigabytes
(O_o ...jigawats-

Kuwabara

Now that, my friend, is a BIG AMOUNT OF CHEX!

Atariangamer

That is because I finally downloaded most everything, and I also forgot about my skulltag folder...it contributed a good amount.

Manny Cav

I keep my Skulltag folder in "Program Files" (automatically installs there), separate from everything else, so it doesn't contribute.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010